Sign in to follow this  
Buh

How will the ref screw us today?

Can''t help but keep thinking the awful luck we''ve had with refs this year that there''s a couple more surprises from the clueless bunch to come. Maybe some sort of blood magic? A referee assisting a goal against us? Distracted eating a pie while we score?

Maybe a man united player will hit John ruddy with a steel chair while Paul heyman has him distracted.

I''m fully behind the boys today and determined to get a result but I thought I''d get in early with my complete contempt for referees in this league.

Do your worst, incompetent fools the lot of you.

We are not in a he bottom three because of referees. They make mistakes like not seeing Jonny Howson twice controlling the ball with his hand in the build up to our winner against Newcastle. However it''s our play that has put us in our current predicament.

Whenever the question of referee decisions comes up, Howson''s handball is raised. So that''s one in our favour versus how many against us?

Yes no help needed from the ref , Neils terrible team selections and tactics is all that was needed . Cowardly performance in a must win match .

To be fair to the ref, much as we have had some incompetent c**ts in charge of our games in recent weeks, I thought the one today was pretty good and got most things spot on.

I re-affirm my contempt for referees

Is like to wish everyone on here critisising me from a lawn chair in Timbuktu a great day

Ps bassong is crap, as if I had to say it, but it''s the next thing to be thrown at me.

Was totally anonymous today IMO, which is how it should be! Don''t think there were any bookings today, could be wrong!