Sign in to follow this  
Jools

Would Villa & Chelsea wins...

I can''t see us getting another point, let alone at least 2 more (would require us to score) so yes, we can start planning for the championship. Completely embarrassing second half to the season.

We can beat Watford and Everton so I expect us to get at least 4 points from the last 2 games but we need Villa and Chelsea to help us out.

People are forgetting - if Villa & Chelsea garner victories, or even draws, this afternoon, it also prolongs Sunderlands & Newcastles agony [Y]

no goals in 4 games but you think we will win the next two games ?

least i expect is our amazing manager will have the players running through brick walls for him showing some desire and passion unlike today

HT -- Villa 0-0 Newcastle ~ Sunderland 1-2 Chelsea Current positions in Table:17th Newcastle  34pts - one & a half matches left18th Sunderland 32pts - two & a half matches left19th Norwich    31pts  - two matches left We''re still in this [Y]       

Do we deserve our place in this league?Come to think of it, none of the three do......

[quote user="Herman "]Do we deserve our place in this league?Come to think of it, none of the three do......[/quote]If we finish above both Newcastle and Sunderland we will have earned and deserved a place in the Premier [Y]

I don''t get this at all, yes bar the first five minutes we were toothless up front but otherwise I saw ZERO lack of commitment from our players. I thought they worked ever so hard. The only thing they were guilty of in the second half was tiredness.

Fair point. I was going to petition PL to send us all down for being utter cunts.......