Sign in to follow this  
Clint

Robbie Brady

Correct me if I''m wrong but I''m fairly sure Brady has been taken off every match lately?

It seems odd that if you''re losing and you bring in another striker, you take off the only bloke who''s capable of putting a ball into the box. He''s also the best set piece taker so that threat is massively diminished when he''s not on the pitch.

Seems nonsensical to me, am I missing something?

His run at the beginning was awesome. Really don''t understand why he took him off, Howson was anonymous for the most part, another strange decision!

Played like he didn''t care.

Which was put into stark contrast by Olsson who put in far, far more for the cause.

His set pieces haven''t been that great recently and poor today, wasn''t doing anything else today so he was the right player to take off, Olsson was doing well in attack down the left.

Not sure if he is such an automatic for a move back to the prem. That''s consecutive relegations on his CV.

Squad needs a big overhall but I think Brady is one we can keep if we really want to . If we did lose him I wouldn''t lose much sleep, we have bigger concerns than our wide players.

"Hasn''t he been ill and not fully recovered?

Heaven forbid our club ever actually tell the opposition anything though"

Fixed that for you