Sign in to follow this  
havemyhowsonit

Manager out! No fight for our lives detected!

you''ve just said it... the players are Cr@p.... he needs the summer to clear out and start again.Barring Ruddy, O''Neill and Tettey i''d be perfectly happy to never see ANY of them again to be honest

Dont think its the managers fault. I''ve said it before that there''s a languid acceptance for our plight. "We gave it a go" will be wheeled out. A chance to establish ourselves as a respectable top flight team this season and the players haven''t tried hard enough, especially the new guys.

Hopefully we can convince klose to stay, buy a proper good striker and bring in the likes of Murphy, Murphy, Maddison, Morris into the side.

Time to say goodbye to all the loanees, wes, Bassong, mulumbu, dorrans, redmond, pinto, naismith, jarvis, ruddy. They don''t want to be here and/or arent good enough even for the championship.

Hopefully this only sets us back a year in our ambition to become a respectable premiership club but i get the feeling we will run out luck eventually and go back to being a boring mediocre championship team like we spent most of the 90''s. Massive shame.

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]Dont think its the managers fault. I''ve said it before that there''s a languid acceptance for our plight. "We gave it a go" will be wheeled out. A chance to establish ourselves as a respectable top flight team this season and the players haven''t tried hard enough, especially the new guys.

Hopefully we can convince klose to stay, buy a proper good striker and bring in the likes of Murphy, Murphy, Maddison, Morris into the side.

Time to say goodbye to all the loanees, wes, Bassong, mulumbu, dorrans, redmond, pinto, naismith, jarvis, ruddy. They don''t want to be here and/or arent good enough even for the championship.

Hopefully this only sets us back a year in our ambition to become a respectable premiership club but i get the feeling we will run out luck eventually and go back to being a boring mediocre championship team like we spent most of the 90''s. Massive shame.[/quote]We''d be a lot weaker if we did that!

Name one of them players (other than Redmond who i''m resigned to losing) who actually inspires you with confidence. They''re not good enough, be it quality, effort, desire, fitness, whatever it is, I''d rather have our youth or cloggers like Bradley Johnson than Dorrans and co. what a waste of a squad place he is.

when will it ever be the managers fault !!

he signed plenty of players only one of them ( klose ) worth having

i have said it before how can you have AN in charge of a massive overhaul

maybe it was some of the boards fault in the summer but why didnt the manager take the bull by the horns and identify players himself if scouts were not good enough

his lack of knowledge of players and contacts and other mistakes have cost us

you can never say what a experienced manager would have done or if we would have stayed up but at least he would know what players to buy !

In a way, while it''s not his fault, I do agree the players have stopped playing for him, especially the new signings. I get the feeling Naismith didn''t really want the move and the only good signing is out for the season!

Nine, nine, nine repeat nine players started today who were third best in the Championship last year. Money spent on players, wasn''t it +£30m this season! Who is to blame?? Someone needs to accept responsibility for our predicament, only one player who we bought would have played today but was injured!

Oh yea, just remembered we have Tony Spearing to sort it all out! Who is McNally going to blame this time?? Hughton last time we were here. Any chance he would accept responsibility?? No chance!

Am disgusted by the level of fight shown on the pitch today. I thought neil would have had them fighting for their lives in that 2nd half instead we are going down with a wimper. Fucking pathetic against a united team that were there for the taking.

The manager was not properly backed in the summer. Despite this, but for Timm Klose''s injury we would have stayed up with ease. Fine margins. There is nothing that says to me we should remove the manager. However, a great deal of everything else needs binning.

backed or not backed AN is not making the most of the players what he has or he signed

why isn''t the manager sending these players out pumped up full of desire passion and fight ?

We played like an away side trying to grind out a point today.  It was very peculiar stuff.
Jerome far too isolated, midfield too deep.
Only bright spot was Pinto looks to be improving.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]We played like an away side trying to grind out a point today.  It was very peculiar stuff.
[/quote]

Pinto improving on his winless run.

Manager has brought in a load of cr@p. He was backed with money in January all be it too late.

Alex Neil must take the blame. Simple as that.

We will struggle next season too. No strike force as it was sold.

Stuck with rvw, jerome and Morris. Look out championship defenders

Bringing in a new manager now would not work. Alex Neil knows these players by now, he knows who needs to go, who to keep. Whittaker, Bassong, Hoolahan, Dorrans, Mulumbu, Mbokani, Martin to, all need to go. But i cannot see him having the b*lls to get rid of Martin. Redmond will be sold for sure, Naisy will likely want to go, i would keep the rest, bring in the young uns like Maddison and Toffolo, maybe the Murphys. This, together with 2 or 3 decent signings, would make a decent roster of players for the Champs.Summing up Neil''s performance in his Prem season, he has failed in every department, except for the January signings. Klose, Pinto and Maddison all good signings to me, Naismith was always a gamble, it didnt work. If Neil cannot find a good  style to play at the start of the Champs season, if City are struggling, then he should and will be gone by xmas, or likely our 3rd round FA Cup defeat to a L1  / L2 side, close to 2 yrs since he took charge under similar  situation.

We were p1ss poor second half and there were a few boos at the end. Lose at home to Watford and I think the tide will turn against him. Needs to hit the ground running next season. No excuses, he has to deliver, none of this young and learning sh1t.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]david moyes for me[/quote]Ideal candidate but I fear the board would prefer a yes man.

Most Norwich players today put in a shift. The way the team was set was very unlikely to score many if any goals and this proved to be the case. We have not the best of defences and even some of our better defenders were not available so it was no surprise that we let in a goal. Man utd were very poor today and many other sides would have beaten them. we never gave ourselves a chance playing with Jerome as a loan striker with a tally of 3 goals. The effort was there the quality and tactics was not and this is almost like a repeat of a soap opera it has happened so many times this season

that was the weakest Man United side I''ve seen in the flesh at Carrow Rd in my 36 years of attendance,

having rested Rashford and then Martial getting injued in the warm up, we even had that bit of fortune in our favour.

But to barely raise a fist to ''that'' United team was pitiful......if our players have seemingly thrown the towel in and aren''t bothered , I dont see why I should be.

really dont care which players go or stay over the summer....

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]We played like an away side trying to grind out a point today.  It was very peculiar stuff.
[/quote]

Yes, I thought Pinto was MOM, Olsson was also very solid today, shame Bassong made his normal mistake.

Jerome should have scored from that free header, might have been enough for the points had he tucked away!

We don''t attack quick enough to play counter attacking football and yep Jerome was isolated most of the game.

The club''s strategy post-Hughton was to stock the team with experience, essentially a gamble on getting promoted and staying promoted. The ''football board'' was about providing continuity, adhering to a philosophy and stye, but the transfer strategy hadn''t really changed.We''re now virtually relegated, with an aging team and players that we probably can''t afford to keep or don''t want to be here (eg Naismith, Mulumbu). We''re in a massive hole and not in a good position for an instant return to the Premier League should relegation be confirmed.Whether it''s scouting, retention of Colney staff, recruitment or transfer strategy, the root issues eminate from McNally and the board. The manager can only work within the (problematic) framework that he''s provided.