Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Sunderland 3-2 Chelsea

Yep, we will go down with villa and Newcastle, utter disaster.

That result has condemned us! Oh what might have been! £100m next year?? Forget it! Gutted, the board have a lot of questions to answer! Any chance we can hear them on Radio Snorfolk, doubt it very much!!

I don''t think that Villa will do much next season, they have  lot of rebuilding to do on and off the pitch but Newcastle will be stromng next year in the Champ. especially with fat Sam at the helm.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Can''t see us bouncing straight back again if I''m honest. Had our chance. Blew it. Again.[/quote]Agree - me thinks the good times may be over for a few years. Still, there''s always the FA Cup [;)]

Actually I''d disagree, Villa are in turmoil and will have a huge wage bill to cut and no manager, Newcastle to an extend will be in the same position; Rafa has a relegation release claus in his contract and they again have players on huge wages or frankly I don''t fancy cutting the long slog of the championship.

Hopefully we will see Hull up in the playoffs, and Middlesbrough having now disappeared makes it ''less of the usual suspects'' in terms of teams lurking around the top places in the last few seasons.

Sunderland houdini act yet again. Big Sam and Jermaine Defoe, that''s all the difference. Experience. Alex Neil could do with a few tips from the master of avoiding relegation e.g. the art of winning dubious penalties in crunch matches.

[quote user="Making Plans"][quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Can''t see us bouncing straight back again if I''m honest. Had our chance. Blew it. Again.[/quote]Agree - me thinks the good times may be over for a few years. Still, there''s always the FA Cup [;)][/quote]This.This season has been a total and utter feck up.

[quote user="K Lo"]I don''t think that Villa will do much next season, they have  lot of rebuilding to do on and off the pitch but Newcastle will be stromng next year in the Champ. especially with fat Sam at the helm.[/quote]

Can''t see Fat Sam leaving Sunderland for Newcastle at this rate

[quote user="Herman "]People already writing off next season??[/quote]

Totally agree Herman. How can anyone write us off next season.

If players go, we''ll rebuild. WE''re always going to be a team that has to cope within it''s means. Our board will never spend mega bucks.

It''s a fresh start next season. We''re likely to be strong again