Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Bamford

Another transfer waste of money! Signed on loan off the back of last year in the Championship, Palace saw his potential!

Harry Kane was a bit sh*t when he played for us too [:$][:|]

Little boy caught in the headlights. Should''ve brought on Naismith.

He will probably join Boro on loan next season.

Not going to make it as a Premier League player hasn''t got the heart or stomach for it. Best he can hope for is another loan to Championship not to us assuming we go down. As for Naismith will need to be fitter in the Champs.

KNowing that neither Mbokani or Jerome know where the back of the net is, I''d be inclined to give him a starting place in our last two games!

We haven''t scored in 4. We''ve persevered with these two all season, and still waiting for a goal, so lets try changing it, just to give the lad a chance!

He can''t be any worse, as our other strikers look void of ideas and confidence in front of goal

Bamford has never been given a chance really as yesterday only coming on when we are losing!

He is a player like Hooper who needs two up front from start of match . I suspect he was last minute loan deal to placate fans when our pathetic cheap bids had failed elsewhere, just like Jarvis was in the summer.

[quote user="Making Plans"]No big surprise - when prolific strikers come here, 3 months is about the time it takes to ruin them for ever[/quote]

This!

All very very odd is this signing. But then so is Naismith, so is Mulumbu. I guess there are more. We have signed them as an answer to known problems and to strengthen....only for Alex Neil to revert weirdly to the same old players from the previous teams. Bamford has really not had a chance. I accept it takes players a while to settle but time is at a premium. Some odd decisions have been made for me and that is Neil and the coaching team''s call.

Never tries hard to win a ball. The only ball he tries for is on the player behind him. Always seems too interested in grabbing the player rather than attacking the ball.

Apart from Howson , has any other player been playing consistently. I can,t really be too critical of Bamford as he has had very limited opportunities.

Another scape goat that will be playing in a league above us next year.

I remember the poster that advised us Harry Kane was the worst player to ever wear a Norwich shirt and Timm Klose was not even an improvement on Docherty.