Sign in to follow this  
HIT

Epl v championship for NCFC

With two games left of this crazy season left I think one game has full reference to the entire season for Norwich. That painful Liverpool game at Carrow road. I really have struggled to enjoy the premier league, it''s all so contained and controlled it''s like a game of chess. The officials also have been absolutely atrocious this season. We seem to get very little luck in the premier league. I can''t put blame on individual players for how this season ended up. It was a massive ask in the first place, some fans have been flogging the players over the course of the season and that''s harsh. CJ RM SB JR WH all got themselves to the epl.

For Norwich the championship brings excitement of winning on the road with attacking football. A more balanced competition without 500million pound teams. We get to see plenty of goals and Redmond have more freedom to do what he does best. A trip to Wembley and fans that support the players. We have been blessed these last years it''s exciting being Norwich yo yo all you like. I''m looking forward to the Championship again OTBC.

I for one am hoping it isn''t a balanced competition and that our parachute payments give us the huge advantage it should.....we should , for one season at least, be one of the richest clubs in the league!!