Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

If I were the CEO

If you construe that as bashing then you need to re-assess things.

Mc Nasty is ok but I, for one, will not swoon about him.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]If you construe that as bashing then you need to re-assess things.

Mc Nasty is ok but I, for one, will not swoon about him.[/quote]Yes you will.

[quote user="Hairy Canary"]Pantomime season back so soon?[/quote]Oh no it isn''t....

[quote user="YorkshirePudding"]Get the fuck outside you pair of silly sods.[/quote]Oh no it isn''t....(Am off out in the garden to burn some meat soon, don''t worry)

[quote user="morty"][quote user="YorkshirePudding"]Get the fuck outside you pair of silly sods.[/quote]Oh no it isn''t....(Am off out in the garden to burn some meat soon, don''t worry)[/quote]

Morty, I normally steer clear of infights but couldn''t resist this one.

OH NO YOU''RE NOT!!

[quote user="Ray"][quote user="morty"][quote user="YorkshirePudding"]Get the fuck outside you pair of silly sods.[/quote]Oh no it isn''t....(Am off out in the garden to burn some meat soon, don''t worry)[/quote]

Morty, I normally steer clear of infights but couldn''t resist this one.

OH NO YOU''RE NOT!![/quote][:D][;)]

Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t, Yes it is, No it isn''t,

Can I just say:

Behind you!

Sadly the thing behind us looks like the Premier League. [:(]

If you were CEO why would you want to keep a failing squad together?

I stated why.

They haven''t failed by too much.

But, yes, it is open to dispute.

We came up on an amazing wave of results under AN, and didn''t strengthen enough.  Keep the good, trim out the ineffective and the ones getting too old, replace with new blood and we can get a top 6 place next season again.
So in summary I think I agree with the OP.  It''s about evolving the squad based around that astounding run of last season.
The level to which we have underachieved this season does not make the players suddenly failures, and the manager''s strategies and tactics must also be questioned.  However, there is no reason to believe we cannot still be too good for the Championship next season if we opt to evolve the squad rather than overhauling it.

Who is this Morty sadcase pr*ck who spends his entire life arguing on here? Seriously needs to get out more.

Silly Sunday.

We are all completely so traumatised by the events of yesterday that sensible discussion seems impossible.

We are again relegated.

Yes. Relegated again.

Let the appropriate discussions begin.

Keep our manager.

Keep our squad we have as much as is possible say I.

Others will disagree, but keep it friendly.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Silly Sunday.

We are all completely so traumatised by the events of yesterday that sensible discussion seems impossible.

We are again relegated.

Yes. Relegated again.

Let the appropriate discussions begin.[/quote]No we''re not.

Even a short walk might be of benefit.

Have you tried alternative medicine?

Alcohol works wonders for me.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]Even a short walk might be of benefit.

Alcohol works wonders for me.[/quote]By the wonders of modern technology this comes to you from my garden, just relaxing after burning meat outdoors, in true British tradition.And we''re not actually relegated yet[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]Even a short walk might be of benefit.

Alcohol works wonders for me.[/quote]By the wonders of modern technology this comes to you from my garden, just relaxing after burning meat outdoors, in true British tradition.And we''re not actually relegated yet[;)][/quote]

Yes we are.

Im taking a dump on the toilet

[quote user="Rock The Boat"][quote user="morty"][quote user="BroadstairsR"]Even a short walk might be of benefit.

Alcohol works wonders for me.[/quote]By the wonders of modern technology this comes to you from my garden, just relaxing after burning meat outdoors, in true British tradition.And we''re not actually relegated yet[;)][/quote]

Yes we are.

Im taking a dump on the toilet[/quote]No we''re not.Solid or squishy?

Well i suspect the CEO will offer an apology for being relegated and various excuses with lessons of course to be learned. He will offer full support for the manager for next season and ensure no stones are left upturned to support him. He may even do a phone in with other Board members saying how sad and disappointed they all are. Well we have all heard that before and nothing will really change will it. We will go on our holidays come back refreshed for the new season with optimism convinced we have one of the brightest managers in the championship and one of the best squads and see what happens. to be honest anything can happen

Rock The Boat wrote the following post at 08/05/2016 4:13 PM:

morty wrote:
 BroadstairsR wrote:
Even a short walk might be of benefit.

Alcohol works wonders for me.
By the wonders of modern technology this comes to you from my garden, just relaxing after burning meat outdoors, in true British tradition.And we''re not actually relegated yetWink [;)]

Yes we are.

Im taking a dump on the toilet

😄 So pleased you''re on the toilet.