Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

If I were the CEO

I would:-

1. Scrap my Twitter account and never go near it again.

2. Refuse any bonus, or whatever, on the grounds of basic decency.

3. Do everything possible to keep each and every player on the books, with the exception of Lafferty and Andreu, for next season.

Yes I include both Mbokani and Bamford even though this seems unlikely and impossible.

Yes I include Bassong and Whittaker, scapegoats that they are.

Both Naismith and Mulumbu will become the players we anticipated,

We are a squad who have not quite made it due to managerial inadequacies, our fair share of being on the wrong end of refereeing decisions and a generally unfair wind.

The Chumps is there for the taking if we remain intact. We are a side who went to the Emirates and lost narrowly and slightly unluckily. I have watched a lot of televised Championship football this season and it is decent because the influx of foreigners into the PL has meant a host of good home grown players now ply their trade there but I have not seen one side who could perform against the Gunners as we did.

Premier League is now in our DNA. Chumps is in that of ITFC.

Keep intact as far as is possible.

Disagreement welcomed. Insults will be rebuffed accordingly.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"You''re not though, are you?"

You bit.[/quote]So you posted to deliberately be controversial and get people to "bite"?Interesting.

"So you posted to deliberately be controversial and get people to "bite"?"

Don''t be any more silly than you have to be.

What about my suggestion that we should retain as many squad players as is possible?

You seem to have ignored this in your usual need to be argumentative.

[quote user="Molly Windley"]If I were the CEO I would headhunt McNally and recruit him to replace me.[/quote]^^ThisYes [Y]

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"So you posted to deliberately be controversial and get people to "bite"?"

Don''t be any more silly than you have to be.

What about my suggestion that we should retain as many squad players as is possible?

You seem to have ignored this in your usual need to be argumentative.[/quote]No I didn''t.

You did.

Address the point in question then.

Perhaps you are too busy arguing on another thread though.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]You did.

Address the point in question then.

Perhaps you are too busy arguing on another thread though.[/quote]No I didn''t.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]You did.

End of.[/quote]No I didn''t.*FACT*

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I would:-

1. Scrap my Twitter account and never go near it again.

2. Refuse any bonus, or whatever, on the grounds of basic decency.

3. Do everything possible to keep each and every player on the books, with the exception of Lafferty and Andreu, for next season.

Yes I include both Mbokani and Bamford even though this seems unlikely and impossible.

Yes I include Bassong and Whittaker, scapegoats that they are.

Both Naismith and Mulumbu will become the players we anticipated,

We are a squad who have not quite made it due to managerial inadequacies, our fair share of being on the wrong end of refereeing decisions and a generally unfair wind.

The Chumps is there for the taking if we remain intact. We are a side who went to the Emirates and lost narrowly and slightly unluckily. I have watched a lot of televised Championship football this season and it is decent because the influx of foreigners into the PL has meant a host of good home grown players now ply their trade there but I have not seen one side who could perform against the Gunners as we did.

Premier League is now in our DNA. Chumps is in that of ITFC.

Keep intact as far as is possible.

Disagreement welcomed. Insults will be rebuffed accordingly.[/quote]

This isn''t Linkedin, your CV should be sent to them.

[quote user="Yellow Fever Returns"]But that''s not an argument, it''s just contradiction . . . :-)[/quote]No it isn''t.

Yes you did.

Please Mr. M can we now discuss/dispute the fact that I am affirmed in my thoughts that our best chance of resurrection is to keep the present squad as intact as possible.

Neither the mighty guns of Arsenal or Man U, had an easy time in beating us.

[quote user="Yellow Fever Returns"]Sorry, but is this the five minute argument or the full half hour . . .[/quote]No it isn''t?

"Sorry, but is this the five minute argument or the full half hour . . ."

Let''s go for it.

Do you notice that Mr.M has been unable to express an opinion on my my original assertion that if I were the CEO I would keep the squad intact as much as possible.

Morty, there is a big wide space waiting for your opinion.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]"Sorry, but is this the five minute argument or the full half hour . . ."

Let''s go for it.

Do you notice that Mr.M has been unable to express an opinion on my my original assertion that if I were the CEO I would keep the squad intact as much as possible.

Morty, there is a big wide space waiting for your opinion.[/quote]No.There isn''t.

[quote user="Yellow Fever Returns"]Sorry Morty, I''m sure you understood the Python reference but I''ll now back out as I did only pay for the five minute argument & didn''t pay for a double . . . . . :-)[/quote]No you didn''t.

[quote user="Yellow Fever Returns"]Sorry Morty, I''m sure you understood the Python reference but I''ll now back out as I did only pay for the five minute argument & didn''t pay for a double . . . . . :-)[/quote]

He could be arguing in his own time.

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Yellow Fever Returns"]Sorry Morty, I''m sure you understood the Python reference but I''ll now back out as I did only pay for the five minute argument & didn''t pay for a double . . . . . :-)[/quote]

He could be arguing in his own time.

[/quote]No I couldn''t.

I am now putting my original post in a new thread.

This forum is about discussion not arguing after all.

Morty, have a nap.

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]I am now putting my original post in a new thread.

This forum is about discussion not arguing after all.

Morty, have a nap.[/quote]No, you''re right.I am glad someone has started a thread bashing our CEO for actually caring about Norwich City.[Y]