Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Matchday 1 - Championship lineup

Interesting that our multi-million buy Naismith isn''t getting a game in any of these line ups above!Equally interesting, but totally understandable, neither is Jarvis, Mulumbu, Ofoe, Andreu, Dorrans, McGrandles or RVW.Fans

aren''t totally stupid and are probably saying what hopefully the powers

that be are thinking. i.e. that these players are surplus to

requirements.Just how much money have we squandered on this clutch of decidedly average players over the last couple of years?

I think Klose and Naismith will give us till January. Wave goodbye to Ruddy, Bassong, Olsson, Redmond, Brady, Andreu, McGrandles, Tettey, Mbokani, Bamford, O''Neill, Lafferty, RVW, Whittaker, Loza,

That lot should fetch £20m and save half that again in wages.

Keep Mulumbu, Thompson, Godfrey, King, Hall-Johnson, Matthews, Gafaiti, Dorrans and buy 4 or 5 newbies - preferably a good Champs defender (Lewis Dunk if Brighton don''t go up) and a decent striker (Ross McCormack). Pay what it takes.

Rudd

Martin

Bennett

Klose

Toffolo

Pinto

Howson

Maddison

Josh Murphy

Naismith

Jerome

Subs: Kean, Vadis, Hoolahan, Crowe, Jarvis, Jacob Murphy, Morris

Am I missing something or wont we be buying players?? Every post has a team which only includes the players left at the club... I could see Klose staying, some indications from people who have spoken to him seem v positive, yes inside info for all of those that want to pull me on it. Of course if a bid comes in and it interests him then, who knows, but he likes it here. Naismith too, is ok with us. Brady may be different, Redmond 99% off, Wes pretty much gone, Tettey interesting one, if a betting man would say gone.

So, my thoughts would be;

Ruddy

Pinto

Bennett

Klose

Ollsson

Howson

New Signing

Murphy (Josh)

Naismith

New Signing

New Signing

Other less high profile players I imagine leaving will be; Lafferty, Andreu, Thompson, possibly Jerome and Mbokani.

Lots of buying to be done....

[quote user="willo"]Am I missing something or wont we be buying players?? Every post has a team which only includes the players left at the club... I could see Klose staying, some indications from people who have spoken to him seem v positive, yes inside info for all of those that want to pull me on it. Of course if a bid comes in and it interests him then, who knows, but he likes it here. Naismith too, is ok with us. Brady may be different, Redmond 99% off, Wes pretty much gone, Tettey interesting one, if a betting man would say gone.

So, my thoughts would be;

Ruddy

Pinto

Bennett

Klose

Ollsson

Howson

New Signing

Murphy (Josh)

Naismith

New Signing

New Signing

Other less high profile players I imagine leaving will be; Lafferty, Andreu, Thompson, possibly Jerome and Mbokani.

Lots of buying to be done....[/quote]

Great info Willo and great to hear Klose could be staying. Despite the stick you get from some on here please carry on posting our potential signings when you become aware

My feeling is we will lose Klose, Redmond and Howson.

We still have an embarrassment of riches in midfield at champs level and I expect Mulimbu and Naismith to find their level next year. Looking forward to it now. If we aren''t ever going to have a serious tilt at the Prem we may as well embrace our life as a yoyo club. Never a dull moment, unlike at half the prem clubs grinding their way to 40 points year after year.