Sign in to follow this  
Tetteys Jig

Matchday 1 - Championship lineup

Can''t see Klose staying or Brady.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Can''t see Klose staying or Brady.[/quote]No chance - and we don''t need a new keeper either

I''d have agreed on Brady and Klose definitely leaving a couple months ago BUT...

Brady has been pretty poor last few weeks and hoping clubs might ''forget'' about Klose or at least want to make sure he regains fitness before paying a lot for him

And yes I am clutching at straws in the hope we have something to look forward to next season!

Don''t forget the other factor which is we may well need to sell our best assets to balance the books. After all, bonuses are at stake!

Dont think klose will be off. He''s only just joined and we don''t need to sell him. He''s in the national team okay as well. If we don''t come back up then yes he will likely go.

Let''s get the Coventry lad in and do it properly. Let''s create some heroes!

Yeah come on let''s do it - totally jarred off with this season but more games next season including more night games (I love em) we will be one of the better teams and with a good start can get promoted again - forget the money we have lost out on after all it''s about football so let''s do it and rock this city once again

Maybe luckily or unluckily many of our players will be playing in the euros so which may draw interest if they play well or deter people if they have a bad game or two. I don''t know how Klose is ranked or even if his team are in euros but I hope he is here next year

It''s a matter of if we WANT to sell not if we need to.

Worst case senario IMO we lose Brady Redmond Klose and potentially Howson (my POTS), along with some dead weight lafferty mulumbu(wages) etc, even with a current side....

Ruddy

Pinto Bennett Bassong Olsson

Tettey Dorrans

Murphy Naismith Jarvis

Jerome

Still leaves

Murphy hoolahan Maddison Martin Whittaker Oneil Toffolo Morris Thompson Ofoe To name a few

We will be fine.

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]A New Keeper

R Martin

Klose

Bennett

Brady

Howson

O''Neil/ Tettey

Murphy

Maddison

Murphy

A New Striker[/quote]Not in this universe.Maybe 3 or 4 of those names at maximum.

----------------Rudd----------------

Pinto--- Hanley--- Klose--- Olsson

Marshall -Howson- Tettey- Jarvis

------Forestieri

------------Assombalonga

...I can dream right?

Can''t see Pinto, Klose and Brady as others said staying.

We could be looking at....

Rudd,

Toffolo, Martin, Bennett, Olsson,

Murphy, Tettey, Howson, Murphy

Maddison

Jerome.

No we don''t but it''s AN preferred set up.

Can''t see it changing.

Klose will move to a bigger club. Someone like Everton or Southampton.

Redmond will also move on to a Prem club, along with possibly Bennett and Olsson.

We are stuck with Naismith as everyone other than us picked up on the fact he is absolute crap. So he will start.

I hope both Murphy''s don''t start. They haven''t exactly done anything to deserve it.

I expect to see Jerome as our main striker next season sadly. If not our main he will still be among the mix.

And where do you think Ruddy will be if he isn''t with us?

Bournemouth wanted him in jan...

As for the murphys, they were both 19 last time we were down there and have both had great seasons maturing out on loan this season. Gotta be better than jarvis and redmond will be off.

Thing is, what do we do with the deadweight? Lafferty, RVW, Mulumbu, Bassong seem to be the big ones. I have a feeling we could get something useful out of Lafferty and Mulumbu and maybe even the other 2. It serves no purpose for us to completely bin them off unless we get a good offer for them. Perhaps Mulumbu can get a good preseason in him and come out all guns blazing to be the guy we thought we were getting. I was really excited in summer to see Tettey and Mulumbu form a real strong pairing in the middle alas it never happened mainly through injury. Is all lost on that one?

Maybe we''ll get Chedwyn back after his big day in court! Surely a better bet than bloody Jerome and just imagine him and KLaff tearing it up down Prince of Wales Road!

[quote user="The Great Wall Of Tettey"]It''s a matter of if we WANT to sell not if we need to.

Worst case senario IMO we lose Brady Redmond Klose and potentially Howson (my POTS), along with some dead weight lafferty mulumbu(wages) etc, even with a current side....

Ruddy

Pinto Bennett Bassong Olsson

Tettey Dorrans

Murphy Naismith Jarvis

Jerome

Still leaves

Murphy hoolahan Maddison Martin Whittaker Oneil Toffolo Morris Thompson Ofoe To name a few

We will be fine.[/quote]

We''ll be in trouble if we are relying on Morris. Has hardly scored in the SPL, which is about L1/L2 standard.

[quote user="Ricky Spanish"]----------------Rudd----------------

Pinto--- Hanley--- Klose--- Olsson

Marshall -Howson- Tettey- Jarvis

------Forestieri

------------Assombalonga

...I can dream right?[/quote]

That team is dreadful.

[quote user="Indy"]Can''t see Pinto, Klose and Brady as others said staying.

We could be looking at....

Rudd,

Toffolo, Martin, Bennett, Olsson,

Murphy, Tettey, Howson, Murphy

Maddison

Jerome.[/quote]

Toffolo is a LB.

And I don''t know why people are so sure Klose will leave. It seems he probably would, but he has only just got here, will be injured all summer, and some bigger players are starting to stick around for the Championship. Look at Hernandez at Hull. They bought him for around £10 million aswell, and when they were relegated it seemed he was definitely leaving.

If Klose is sold though, at least we should be looking at a tidy profit. We took the gamble on bringing a player to the PL. He has proven he is a class player at that level, so if someone wants him, they will have to pay top dollar for him.

My team (if at all possible) would be this.

Ruddy

Pinto

Lees

Klose

Olsson

Howson

Tettey

Josh Murphy

Maddison

Brady

Nakhi Wells

But did McNasty stick to his guns in the January transfer window? Or did they have ''release if relegated'' in their contacts.