Sign in to follow this  
Thetford Yellow

All so predictable

This season has unfolded in an entirely predictable way. Poor manager plus Championship players = relegation. Now we face the irony of being sent down by Watford - a club run by people that understand football who have the nerve to change their manager after promotion and shake up their squad when needed, while we focussed on selling ''Wembley Wall'' bricks and ghastly kits. The well meaning amateurs that run NCFC should hang their heads in shame

He''s not wrong inasmuch as this season is all too predictably looking like it will end in relegation. It''s just the factors that he''s pointed out as being predictable are not so much. For example, most were predicting that Watford would struggle after sacking their manager and then signing any and everyone who was available. So them finfishin mid-table was pretty unpredictable wasn''t it Thetford? If I were you I wouldn''t play blackjack.

[quote user="Iwans Big Toe"]He''s not wrong inasmuch as this season is all too predictably looking like it will end in relegation. It''s just the factors that he''s pointed out as being predictable are not so much. For example, most were predicting that Watford would struggle after sacking their manager and then signing any and everyone who was available. So them finfishin mid-table was pretty unpredictable wasn''t it Thetford? If I were you I wouldn''t play blackjack.

[/quote]I would have been more impressed had he predicted it last summer.