Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

Pirelli here we come

Nice little trip to Burton Albion next season. There''ll be a bit of a fight over the 600 tickets

I thought that was referring to our new sponsor for a moment!

Not so long ago I was trudging down to Leighton Orient. The pleasure of being a City fan😄

I don''t know where you got your info Winky about 600 tickets as i found this on the away fans guide.............Away fans are predominantly housed in the Coors East Stand Terrace at

one end of the ground, where just over 1,400 fans can be accommodated.

In addition 400 seats are also made available to visiting supporters in

the Main StandIf you are looking in Mr. Sausage there is also reference to pie and burger prices with a double cheeseburger at £4. [:D]

[quote user="Vanwink"]Not so long ago I was trudging down to Leighton Orient. The pleasure of being a City fan😄[/quote]
I hope your SatNav had a spellcheck facility.

Yes you''re right TIL1010 I saw the capacity was just over 6000 and assumed that they would be letting away fans have 10% of that. Will be interesting to see what they do when a big club like Norwich come to town.

[quote user="Vanwink"]Yes you''re right TIL1010 I saw the capacity was just over 6000 and assumed that they would be letting away fans have 10% of that. Will be interesting to see what they do when a big club like Norwich come to town.[/quote]Indeed Winky as they have Brum, Villa and Wolves or their doorstep for starters and then again must not forget the Leeds scum not all that far away.