Sign in to follow this  
yoda

Howson

Johnny Howson wins player of the month with the announcer pointing out that he had played every minute of every game only then to get injured and miss the final two games,that pretty much summed up this season for me.

It''ll be Dorrans. I doubt Mulumbu will play for us ever again

Really guys ?

FFS we have got to win the last two in any fantasy world of staying up. As such we need to play on the front foot especially given the sides we play arent exactly going to have us pegged in our own half, surely one holding player in front of the back 4 is ample....lets get Nathan, Brady, and Jarvis feeding Wes and Dave.....

[quote user="Baywing"]Really guys ?

FFS we have got to win the last two in any fantasy world of staying up. As such we need to play on the front foot especially given the sides we play arent exactly going to have us pegged in our own half, surely one holding player in front of the back 4 is ample....lets get Nathan, Brady, and Jarvis feeding Wes and Dave.....[/quote]

Yes that''ll be great, we''ll lose 6-2 again as teams will destroy us on the counter.

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="Baywing"]Really guys ?

FFS we have got to win the last two in any fantasy world of staying up. As such we need to play on the front foot especially given the sides we play arent exactly going to have us pegged in our own half, surely one holding player in front of the back 4 is ample....lets get Nathan, Brady, and Jarvis feeding Wes and Dave.....[/quote]

Yes that''ll be great, we''ll lose 6-2 again as teams will destroy us on the counter.[/quote]Agree with the first bit, but as a cynic KC, who''s going to score our 2 goals on the evidence of the last 4 games![;)]

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Really hope Howson stays next season in the championship. We need to build around him. Got a feeling we might struggle to keep the likes of Bournemouth West Brom etc away from him.[/quote]^^ This

Agreed, I think we forget how good Howson is in the middle, him and Tettey should be the core of a very good midfield

[quote user="lincoln canary"]Really hope Howson stays next season in the championship. We need to build around him. Got a feeling we might struggle to keep the likes of Bournemouth West Brom etc away from him.[/quote]
I don''t think we''ll have refusable offers on any of our players other than maybe Klose and Redmond (although Redmond is purely based on reputation and potential rather than the season he''s had).
Howson has been good recently but he''s not been outstanding and has looked quite good in a struggling team. He also struggled at the start of the season. I don''t think we''ll have trouble keeping him.