Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

McNally resigns

[quote user="norfolkngood"]one player has a very very bad attitude

also another never wants to be here leaves straight after games and leaves the city asap[/quote]That''ll be Redmond & Naismith then

[quote user="No Klose No Survival"]But the article also refers to DMc as Scottish. Pretty sure he isn''t? So no doubt a load of shoite.[/quote]No he isn''t Scottish. I think he''s from Bromsgrove.Some journos probably think McDonald''s hamburgers were invented by jocks....

[quote user="ricardo"]I sense a turning point. This is the start of a slide.[/quote]Another Blackpool?Club in turmoil and 3 relegations in 5 seasonsIs the future orange

[quote user="ricardo"]I sense a turning point. This is the start of a slide.[/quote]Perhaps I am too far away, but I don''t see why this should be a turning-point for the worse.

MP currently we aren''t own by a despicable family who have asset stripped the club for personal benefit, so no, the future is certainly not orange!

McNally has done wonders with this club - when he took over the premier league was a pipe dream and we were heavily in debt.

Now we are a bit of a yoyo club which a few in the prem have been in the past so give things time.

I just hope this doesnt come back to bite and we dont end up with another Neil Doncaster

[quote user="ricardo"]I sense a turning point. This is the start of a slide.[/quote]

In the nicest way possible, I seriously hope you''re wrong Ricardo!

We''ve got a few weeks until the season ends, I seriously hope the club take the time to bring in someone who is experienced and hungry for this. We need someone to help steady the ship after relegation and try mount a charge for an instant return. A quick replacement is not going to work in this circumstances and as long as the board take their time I think we will be okay.

For me the writing was on the wall when he said his ''relegation would be worth than death'' interview with Goreham. Smacks of Chases ''if Sutton isn''t hear next season...'' before hanging Deehan out to dry.

McNally was succesful when he came in, steadied the ship, bought in Lambert and started the turnaround.

Once Lambert left we started to see kinks in the armour. Some say there seemed to be a lack of urgency to keep PL, there did seem to be a lot of ill feeling.

Hughton wasn''t backed.. he inherited Lamberts squad and did BETTER in his first season than his predecessor... despite fan grumbling there was no celebration of this from the Hierarchy...

Instead of backing their man we dithered on... when it became clear we were in a dogfight we got an on loan midfielder with a health problem...

Adams was the wrong man... Alex Neil is the right man but needs help.

Then there was the fiasco with Joe Royle and that pre season of ill prepare. Making a youth team coach DOF and bringing in "heads of recruitment" who''s signings have been questionable.

Davey Macs attitude over the last few months has been unprofessional, from his weekend tweet to rumours of disagreements with fans in public (unfounded perhaps).

This season has been mismanaged from game 1. From squad handling to transfers to back room staffing... AN has been sold short and his demeanour at matches reflects this.

DMC talked the talk but the club always seemed reluctant to take the risk to push us to the next level. This could have been achieved without risk to the club.

The Board have made their stance clear... they''ve not made an effort to keep David... where this leaves the managet is debate for another day.

This season has been one of failure... and as in any business if you do not succeed in your job the role is axed.

Thanks for the early years Davey Mac.... perhaps the welcome was outstayed.

Time to be brave City.