Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

McNally resigns

If that''s true then with what''s left on the board we''d be screwed....just rumours I''m sure.

Can he take Delia and the rest of the board with him please

Its definitely his official Twitter account. Club in turmoil.

If he has, which I doubt, it would only be to go to Celtic who are in the process of major changes. That would be interesting as I bet Paul Lambert will be the next Celtic manager.

Shit has really hit the fan now! Goodbye premiership, hello Glenn Roeder, Chris Llewellyn, Simon Tracey, Clint Easton, Matty Pattison, John Hartson, Antoine Sibierski and all those other shudder inducing names!

Just read it, thanks Bor, I''m sure it''s just some fun back at the disgruntled fans!

He''s the only good thing left at board level, the rest have zero drive, just a City fan club.

Really hope its not true.

Our absolute twunt bucket fans who''ve been posting him abuse need to f off and support a top 4 club.

Mixed feelings. Done a lot of good for this club but might not be such a positive influence anymore.

It appears we always need a scapegoat or a sacking. Really hope he hasn''t gone, we need him to help sort out the squad for ne t season.

Complete disaster - just about the only person "running" the Club who was capable. Bowkett and now McNally.Interesting but tough times ahead.

Seriously, do people really believe he would just announce his resignation in a reply to a fan on Twitter rather than it come out through the proper sources? It''s just another example of someone posting on Twitter in the heat of the moment when they shouldn''t be.

[quote user="JF"]Seriously, do people really believe he would just announce his resignation in a reply to a fan on Twitter rather than it come out through the proper sources? It''s just another example of someone posting on Twitter in the heat of the moment when they shouldn''t be.[/quote]
He may have resigned at the club after the game, and only now be announcing it.
I still think he''s messing about.

Agre, hope he hasn''t gone. Alex Neil has made some strange decisions, but for me most of the blame lies with the players. They haven''t performed when they have needed to.

We have also had the worst luck this season. Refereeing decisions and key injuries at the worst times. I knew the second Klose got strechered off at Palace that our days were numbered.

We are now going in to the most important summer of the clubs history. If we get it wrong we might not be seeing Premiership football for the foreseeable future.

would he joke or even say this if not true ?

you never know he might have told delia to sack AN at end of season and delia said no so he walked ??

Really someone in his position shouldn''t be "joking" about such things.

So maybe he ain''t joking.

I hope that''s just a knee jerk reaction to an ignorant yob to get him to shut his mouth. Would be total disaster if that turns out to be true.

I truly hope he isn''t off.

4 / 5 last years in the Prem.

How Ipswich would crave that.

He has been instrumental to our recent success and wholly detached from the fact that we will always struggle to survive in the top league until we are owned by billionaires.

I very much hope he will stay ... but fear the worst.

Some fans are fools.

Mr Sausage wrote the following post at 07/05/2016 9:05 PM:

He is the major problem at the club he failed hopefully this is him acting with a modicum of integrity

Why is he the major problem? It seems to me he is the only member at boardroom level that knows what he''s doing. Can you remember the pre McNally days???

well after a game like today that maybe has seen us lose a game and sunderland winning maybe sending us down you do not joke or mess about on twitter