Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

One Alex Neil...

We must chant this many times over on Wednesday night. McNally''s resignation would be so much worse without Alex. We must let him know that all us sensible fans have absolute support for him.

Well i suppose Neil is slightly better than Gunn and Adams , only slightly though , would be no great loss if he went in truth as its his poor mangement that is the biggest reason we are going down . Maybe he will be better when hes 55.

Slightly better than Adams and Gunn? Wow. Wish people like you didn''t support Norwich. Your view shows you don''t know much so might as well stay away.

I still think he''s a really good manager. But I also thought we only had a decent side at that level last year, I never bought into the best side in the league nonsense.

We had a top-6 ish side last year, he''s having to work with basically the same side this year so I consider him pretty much blameless for our relegation.

He''s made mistakes, like every other manager except Ranieri this year, unfortunately for him he doesn''t have the individual quality on the squad to win games ugly or pull a result out of nowhere.

Look at Dyche. He also had to work with a Championship quality squad in the PL last year. Their board and fans realised it wasn''t his fault, they stuck with him like we hopefully will now they''re back up again.

Neil would''ve kept us up this year anyway with fairer refereeing decisions and if our star player hadn''t gotten injured at the worst possible time. We all admit our squad isn''t good enough and he nearly did it!

Give it 5 or 6 games next year and I''m almost certain this chant will be ringing loudly around CR again.

He''s a good manager who might feel he''s been hung out to dry.

Recent events will put uncertainty in peoples minds. But with the right person at CEO supporting AN he can push on and hopefully establish us.

My main concern is the new CEO is going to want to do it "their way" which could mean the exit door.

[quote user="Syteanric"]He''s a good manager who might feel he''s been hung out to dry.

Recent events will put uncertainty in peoples minds. But with the right person at CEO supporting AN he can push on and hopefully establish us.

My main concern is the new CEO is going to want to do it "their way" which could mean the exit door.[/quote]Who is spending the money doesn''t make a jot of difference.The real issue is how much they have to spend.

But picking up on "Hung out to dry" you may want to compare how much Hughton had to spend in his last January, compared to what Alex Neil had.I know which one, in my mind, was hung out to dry.

Alex neil is achieving a lower points per game ratio at this level than nigel worthington did

We haven''t got anyone in the squad who''s anywhere near as good as Dean Ashton.

Klose is a very good defender but he plays a position that [robably influences points gained less than a striker would and unlikes Ashton he got injured before our season was finished.

Our last few PL managers have has Ashton, Hucks, Holt and Hoolahan in their prime. Neil has had nothing like that.

If Neil even had one player of that quality this year we would have survived easily. Hucks and Ashton back then were absolutely miles ahead in terms of ability from anyone in our current squad.

I personally can''t wait to see what neil accomplishes when he eventually get''s the players he needs.

The truth is he was never up to the job . Some of you are in typical NCFC denial . Poor judgements from start of the season to the end .

No clue on tactics , changes to them mid game , or substitutions.

Well in the sack the useless twunt camp.

We need to move on and regroup as soon as the season ends , unfortunately , it was probably wh McNally went , because the blindness of the board was dictating our demise all season .

CanaryOne wrote the following post at 09/05/2016 7:35 PM:

Well i suppose Neil is slightly better than Gunn and Adams , only slightly though

CO you must suffer from short term memory loss

Neil is slightly better than Gunn. Would this be the same Gunn who took us down to L1, put an Australian midget in goal against Colchester and when we lost 7 -1 went on National TV and said he weren''t sue why we had lost

CO YOU ARE A FOOL

[quote user="Gunthorpe"]CanaryOne wrote the following post at 09/05/2016 7:35 PM:

Well i suppose Neil is slightly better than Gunn and Adams , only slightly though

CO you must suffer from short term memory loss

Neil is slightly better than Gunn. Would this be the same Gunn who took us down to L1, put an Australian midget in goal against Colchester and when we lost 7 -1 went on National TV and said he weren''t sue why we had lost

CO YOU ARE A FOOL[/quote]Whats Alex Neil done ? apart from gee up Neil Adams squad for the run in last year , and the best squad in that league... Since then he has been an abysmal failure buying countless players and then never even using them preferring instead to stick with largely Adams team . Neil is the biggest reason we will be getting relegated , put an Allardyce or any competent manager in charge and we survive this season .Somebody posted above about wait untill he gets the players he wants , how many failures has he signed already ? and now we are back in the Chumps he wont be getting anymore expensive signing will he . Sit back and wait for the second rate jocks to roll up this summer .Anybody thinking Neil is this great manager in the making really is a fool , third rate player and third rate manager .