Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

AN in danger of doing worse than NA

Last 5 PL games head to headNA 2013/2014Fulham (a) 1-0Liverpool (h) 2-3Man U (a) 4-0Chelsea (a) 0-0Arsenal (h) 0-25 games, 0 wins, 1 draw, 4 defeats 1 point, 2 goals, GD - 8AN 2015/16Sunderland (h) 0-3Arsenal (a) 1-0Man U (h) 0-1Watford (h)Everton (a)3 games, 0 wins, 0 draws, 3 defeats, 0 points, 0 goals, GD - 5

Must have missed when Neil Adams won promotion at Wembley.

Come on man! You need a JCB to dig for some more stats to bash the club.

Things are crap right now. We get it.

Go and find me the throw in positive advancement passing opportunity percentages as well. Bet it was better under lambert....

Oh if only we were Bournemouth!

[quote user="Making Plans"]Last 5 PL games head to headNA 2013/2014Fulham (a) 1-0Liverpool (h) 2-3Man U (a) 4-0Chelsea (a) 0-0Arsenal (h) 0-25 games, 0 wins, 1 draw, 4 defeats 1 point, 2 goals, GD - 8AN 2015/16Sunderland (h) 0-3Arsenal (a) 1-0Man U (h) 0-1Watford (h)Everton (a)3 games, 0 wins, 0 draws, 3 defeats, 0 points, 0 goals, GD - 5[/quote]Blimey i thought you accused me of finding negatives MP but i notice you have not been doing so badly yourself these last couple of days. [:P]

People being negative now is pretty much justified. Starting on it 3 or 4 months ago was just a bit pathetic.

I just thought it was an interesting prospect - no ulterior motive intended and it wasn''t meant to be negative or derisory.Wouldn''t swap AN for NA in a million years.

[quote user="Making Plans"]I just thought it was an interesting prospect - no ulterior motive intended and it wasn''t meant to be negative or derisory.Wouldn''t swap AN for NA in a million years.[/quote]Even though after all this time here Neil still plays almost all of Adams team , makes you wonder who is the better .

With your stat book at the ready please could you inform us of both their records last year in the Championship ?

With your stat book at the ready please could you inform us of both their records last year in the Championship No problem, the record books show that their combined efforts got us promoted but only one of them has subsequently got us relegated

Morty

People being negative now is pretty much justified. Starting on it 3 or 4 months ago was just a bit pathetic.

Not really Morty ,, I think it was more a case of some being able to see the obvious .

Amazingly ,, some still are trying to extoll some kind of quality possessed by AN

He seems to be keeping it better hidden than a Mexican drug smuggler .

[quote user="morty"]People being negative now is pretty much justified. Starting on it 3 or 4 months ago was just a bit pathetic.[/quote]

Not really- nothing pathetic about being negative during a run of 11 games without a win including losses to Villa, Swansea and Bournemouth.

[quote user="Making Plans"]With your stat book at the ready please could you inform us of both their records last year in the Championship No problem, the record books show that their combined efforts got us promoted but only one of them has subsequently got us relegated[/quote]

What bollocks. Only one of them got us promoted, the other was on course to miss out on the play-offs so wouldn''t have even had the chance to get us relegated back down.

[quote user="king canary"]

What bollocks. Only one of them got us promoted, the other was on course to miss out on the play-offs so wouldn''t have even had the chance to get us relegated back down.[/quote]So you didn''t read my second post in this thread then & you didn''t realise that my third post was a wind up.

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Morty

Not really Morty ,, I think it was more a case of some being able to see the obvious .

Amazingly ,, some still are trying to extoll some kind of quality possessed by AN

He seems to be keeping it better hidden than a Mexican drug smuggler .[/quote]Rubbish.And frankly "predicting" Norwich City could be in relegation trouble, at pretty much any time in the Premiership, hardly makes anyone Nostradamus.I predict Alex Neil will be sacked. I won''t tell you when, but now I''ve said it, I can say how right I was, and how I could see the obvious, when it happens.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Morty People being negative now is pretty much justified. Starting on it 3 or 4 months ago was just a bit pathetic. Not really Morty ,, I think it was more a case of some being able to see the obvious . Amazingly ,, some still are trying to extoll some kind of quality possessed by AN He seems to be keeping it better hidden than a Mexican drug smuggler .[/quote]

Rubbish.

And frankly "predicting" Norwich City could be in relegation trouble, at pretty much any time in the Premiership, hardly makes anyone Nostradamus.

I predict Alex Neil will be sacked. I won''t tell you when, but now I''ve said it, I can say how right I was, and how I could see the obvious, when it happens.

[/quote]

My old Nan used to say that City being successful was like sex, you never know how long it will last so enjoy it while it''s happening and don''t feel guilty when it''s over because if you''re really lucky it may happen again.

Who had the most difficult set of fixtures?  You could also quite rightly say that rookie Adams, was a lot more of a rookie, than rookie McRookie himself.