Sign in to follow this  
morty

McNally resigned.

Is it not right to moan when newphew Tom gets the job then? I''ll check with you in future what I can and cannot moan about. Think that''s the best way forward.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Is it not right to moan when newphew Tom gets the job then? I''ll check with you in future what I can and cannot moan about. Think that''s the best way forward.[/quote]Moan as much you like mate, doesn''t affect my pay packet[Y]

Now before being attacked for being negative, but the club is in a mess again.

A squad of players who will be dismantled, relegation, a board made up of friends and family, the two driving forces behind the clubs success both gone, the manager not happy with some aspects of the club and we will go into a key summer now looking to replace the only real footballing brain on our board.

It''s not great is it?

[quote user="BarclayWazza"]Lets all not moan, then Morty might actually have to post something other than moaning about people moaning.[/quote]Which in turn has you moaning about me moaning?Great stuff, thanks for dropping by[Y]

[quote user="Indy"]Now before being attacked for being negative, but the club is in a mess again.

A squad of players who will be dismantled, relegation, a board made up of friends and family, the two driving forces behind the clubs success both gone, the manager not happy with some aspects of the club and we will go into a key summer now looking to replace the only real footballing brain on our board.

It''s not great is it?[/quote]

This

[quote user="Indy"]Now before being attacked for being negative, but the club is in a mess again.

It''s not great is it?[/quote]In the time for strong leaders, we have just got shot of a very strong one.Daft.

This club is a mess right now.

We need to get this appointment sorted ASAP- if it is ''nephew Tom'' that would be a fucking joke.

Which in turn has you moaning about me moaning about you moaning about me moaning.

A perpetual exercise in pointlessness which sums up most of your c.30k posts

For what it''s worth, the club statement reads:Chief Executive resigns from position

DAVID McNally has resigned from his position as Chief Executive of Norwich City Football Club PLC.     The Board of Directors has unanimously agreed to accept his resignation and would like to place on record their sincere gratitude for David''s game-changing contribution to the Football Club since he joined in the summer of 2009.     David played a leading role as the Club erased crippling debts and rose from the lower reaches of League One to the Barclays Premier League.     Everyone at Carrow Road wishes him all the very best for the future.    Director of Finance Steve Stone has been appointed Interim Chief Executive and the Board and everybody at the Club is totally focused on supporting Alex and the players, as we head in to Wednesday night''s vital Premier League game against Watford at Carrow Road.

I can''t say I'' m disappointed, in fact I''m bloody glad!

Not good, but somebody had to take responsibility for the failure this season.

My main concern is about who comes in.

This is pretty fricking huge

McNally has done a lot for this club. An awful lot.

God knows who we get in. But please. Someone who knows about football.

And after all that pathetic posting on twitter it shows how unprofessional he really is!

[quote user="BarclayWazza"]Which in turn has you moaning about me moaning about you moaning about me moaning.

A perpetual exercise in pointlessness which sums up most of your c.30k posts[/quote]So why start it then?People will be understandably annoyed when Tom gets the job, myself included. Well done for trying to derail the thread for no valid reason whatsoever[Y]

The appointment of his replacement is massive. Personally I''m disappointed, the current board now looks lacking of any real leader. Bigger than any Manager appointment. For the first time throughout the last 5 or 6 years, I''m worried. lets hope they act quickly.

Relegation was an inevitable consequence of last August''s failure. Perhaps, this is an acknowledgement of his and the boards'' culpability in this regard.

If Tom gets the job I think there could well be renewed protests. St. Andrew''s Hall anyone?

[quote user="Buh"]This is pretty fricking huge

McNally has done a lot for this club. An awful lot.

God knows who we get in. But please. Someone who knows about football.[/quote]Some folks really do have some short and selective memories.I hope that they have someone in mind, and that someone not being a favourite nephew.

First Fry. Then Bowkett. Now McNally. Fall out at the very top?

Need someone not naive. Someone who''s ready to roll his sleeves up.

No nephews.

Worried about this. Yes we may get a monumentally brilliant CEO in next, but I think we''re more than likely not. Why not wait a week before doing this though, or at least until after Wednesday if it''s over then - as if we need any more destabilising over these crucial last few days of the season.... 😡

I suppose this is hardly surprising given the events of the weekend, I have no doubt there will be a plethora of opinions on the successor, whoever that may be. All part of the life at a football club, owners, managers, players and executives come and go........

Good God, club in chaos, what on earth is going on? Thanks DM for turning our club around.

I''m desperately disappointed with this news - it really couldn''t have come at a worse time. It leaves us very short of football business experience at board level.

Past experience is that Delia has made decisions more on sentiment than hard nosed calculation so please no to nepotism.

The decision on who replaces him is as big as the managers post in my opinion - more log term admittedly but absolutely vital we get this right.