Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

Bucket Collection

Shocked to hear of Mr McNally''s departure from our club so myself and a few friends have decided to organise a bucket collection for him outside Carrow Rd before Wednesdays game to show us fans appreciation. Please note, because of the weight of coinage, donations will be restricted to notes only (pref £10''s and £20''s). If any of you miss us before the game you will find us in the Nelson afterwards where we will be happy to buy you a pint once you have donated. Thanks in advance for your generosity. [Y] [<:o)]

[quote user="Mr Sausage "]Assume you will spill the pint on the floor Mick?[/quote]If the collection goes well there''ll be several pints flying around. [B] [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Shocked to hear of Mr McNally''s departure from our club so myself and a few friends have decided to organise a bucket collection for him outside Carrow Rd before Wednesdays game to show us fans appreciation. Please note, because of the weight of coinage, donations will be restricted to notes only (pref £10''s and £20''s). If any of you miss us before the game you will find us in the Nelson afterwards where we will be happy to buy you a pint once you have donated. Thanks in advance for your generosity. [Y] [<:o)][/quote]Hey, what''s wrong with 50''s ? You wouldn''t want DM to think us fans don''t realise he''s now down on his uppers.....[;)]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lappinitup"]Shocked to hear of Mr McNally''s departure from our club so myself and a few friends have decided to organise a bucket collection for him outside Carrow Rd before Wednesdays game to show us fans appreciation. Please note, because of the weight of coinage, donations will be restricted to notes only (pref £10''s and £20''s). If any of you miss us before the game you will find us in the Nelson afterwards where we will be happy to buy you a pint once you have donated. Thanks in advance for your generosity. [Y] [<:o)][/quote]Hey, what''s wrong with 50''s ? You wouldn''t want DM to think us fans don''t realise he''s now down on his uppers.....[;)][/quote]I did consider it but in the end I decided - twenty''s plenty. [H]

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Just get Waveney to stick in a quid for every alias.[/quote]Blimey......Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis?  / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary / Eaton Ron  / Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World / Hector the Canary / The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips / Lord Nelson/ The Wise Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale / Canary Gigolo / Loyal Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage[:S]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lappinitup"]Shocked to hear of Mr McNally''s departure from our club so myself and a few friends have decided to organise a bucket collection for him outside Carrow Rd before Wednesdays game to show us fans appreciation. Please note, because of the weight of coinage, donations will be restricted to notes only (pref £10''s and £20''s). If any of you miss us before the game you will find us in the Nelson afterwards where we will be happy to buy you a pint once you have donated. Thanks in advance for your generosity. [Y] [<:o)][/quote]Hey, what''s wrong with 50''s ? You wouldn''t want DM to think us fans don''t realise he''s now down on his uppers.....[;)][/quote]I did consider it but in the end I decided - twenty''s plenty. [H][/quote][:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]I did consider it but in the end I decided - twenty''s plenty. [H][/quote]Spoken like a true voice of the fans. Give Radio Norfolk a ring Lapps and tell them about this as you are deserving of a regular slot on Canary Call. [:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Katie Borkins"]Just get Waveney to stick in a quid for every alias.[/quote]Blimey......Waveney Canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley / Thorpe End Canary / River End Canary / Marvin Fairlady / Lowestoft Canary / Norwich4life / Herr Flick / Humpty the canary / Wizard of Waveney / Canary fun and games / Haven Canary / Lowestoft Determined Canary / flake district canary / Down in the Chumps / Adnams Out / What Crisis?  / Even Keel  / King street canary / Chestnut canary / Ellie Goulding / Jeff butler / john thaw / John tree / Canary buffet / The beautiful south / Festive Canary / Canary Island / River End Canary / Lowestoft Canary / Hopeful Canary / dauphinoise Potatoes / The Phantom / Hector Prune / Harry Kidd / Alexander the Great / Toby Juggs / Norwich Crazy / Canary Fest / Canary Dogg / Stiflers Mom / Guy Burgess / Sir Anthony Blunt / Miss Bum Bum / Talented Canary / e / Canary Legend / Trawling canary / Canary from the Waveney Valley (2) / Dave from Lowestoft / Stylish Canary / Earl of the Carra / Disco Dale / Prince of Darkness / Jinky Jim / Billy the Kid / Covert Canary / Eaton Ron  / Prolific Canary / Captain Canary / Canary World / Hector the Canary / The Bishop / Tiffani Banisters big city tips / Lord Nelson/ The Wise Shepherd / Victor Romanov / Wilfred Grimsdale / Canary Gigolo / Loyal Canary / Hull Canary / Mr Sausage[:S][/quote]
That''s one hell of a bucket list.
[img]http://i.giphy.com/I4PwTK6IhQN3i.gif[/img]