Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

How you can grab two tickets to the PinkUn magazine launch event

Order the brand new Pink Un magazine for

the chance to attend the Pink Un Launch Event featuring an exclusive

Q&A with Norwich City legend Iwan Roberts and a free pint of Redwell

beer.

Readers who buy the magazine here and forward their confirmation email to peter.raven@archant.co.uk will receive a pair of FREE tickets to this exclusive event, which will be held at Redwell Brewery in Bracondale, Norwich on Tuesday, May 17 at 6.45pm.

For the price of £3.99 your Pink Un magazine is jam-packed with exclusive interviews and expert articles.

More details here

PLEASE NOTE: Those of you who pre-ordered the magazine and applied to attend the magazine''s launch will also receive a pair of tickets

"We have a mixed bag of past, present and future – a terrific look at the

Player of the Season award at a very important moment in its history;

Paddy Davitt’s inimitable take on proceedings at Carrow Road; and a

special scouting report
on someone many regard as a special prospect.

Plus a look at Leicester’s success, and our own non-league scene."Tom Cavendish has finally made it BIG! [:D]

Would other beers be available, and if Iwan isn''t feeling too good, on the night, is there a suitable replacement lined up, and who would that be please? Also, would I HAVE to bring someone else, if I won the tickets, or could I come on my own?

Pete

I ordered when viewing was around 50, I have received the PinkUn Mag which is OK, a lot of adverts but worth the money. Have not received any information as to if I am receiving tickets for event and now you are re-advertising more free tickets.

Email me Please

A night away from a nagging wife and my mistress would be nice

[quote user="daly"]Pete

I ordered when viewing was around 50, I have received the PinkUn Mag which is OK, a lot of adverts but worth the money. Have not received any information as to if I am receiving tickets for event and now you are re-advertising more free tickets.

Email me Please

A night away from a nagging wife and my mistress would be nice[/quote]

I haven''t received the mag or information about the tickets Daly. So you''re in front of me.

Are we in Pete?

I do have a busy social diary.........[sn][C]

If you forwarded your confirmation email on to me then you''re in. I''ll let you know when tickets are being sent out.

I got my copy in the post today and it gets the official and all important Katie Borkins thumbs up [Y]
Can you please ask Chris Lakey to get a haircut though, Pete? On the cover, it looks like he''s rocking a grown-out crewcut which does nothing to complement his potentially boyish good looks.

Mine arrived today thank you Pete. And thanks for the front row seat at your event. I promise not to heckle[;)]

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Mine arrived today thank you Pete. And thanks for the front row seat at your event. I promise not to heckle[;)][/quote]
Are comments of undiminished positivity considered heckling? :-)

No tickets required for St Andrews Hall just turn up on the night. No inducements required to get you there. [:D]

I''m bringing my sandwiches, flask and a blanket. I hope there won''t be any rowdy oiks getting on it....