Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

We've got a game tomorrow night.

Well it should be an absolute party atmosphere - I cannot wait! I fear for Seb and Jerome tbh, assuming they are selected.

It''s an odd feeling that we''re not mathematically relegated and tomorrow''s game seems to pale in significance to everything else which is going on at the club.

We''re all talking about rebuilding and whether or not we''ll sign McCormack & sell Redmond etc but we''re still in with a chance.

Although extremely unlikely, win tomorrow and they both draw/lose and we have a chance.

The fans need to focus on tomorrow, and follow what the club are saying at this point.

Never mind McNally, Delia, or Alex Neil-don''t you think that the players are partly responsible too?

The booing should be aimed at everybody, the board, the manager, and the players, they have all been awful. Mistakes made from top to bottom. Joke of a season. On a personal note i hope Bassong gets dogs abuse every time he touches the ball. So if you''re going tomorrow and you could make that happen for me that would be great. Thanks.

So you think Bassongs is a c unit and want us to boo him but you don''t go ? Yeah , right Keith we''ll do whatever you want

Personally I''m going to boo every caller on canary call tomorrow evening, its going to be carnage on there, whatever the result, just thinking about it now makes we want to BOOOOOOOO

Was you at Upton Park earlier throwing bottles Keith? Scum like you should be banned from this forum you colassal pr*ck.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]You argument is illogical - I''m not talking about IFS or WHENS. How can a club expect to stay up when fans like you back the manager to succeed next season after relegation? It is this moronic thinking that has seen us relegated.[/quote]If we lose tomorrow night then I will definitely be booing Morty, and I suggest everyone else does likewise. Maybe even a few rounds of "We want Morty out". If only his arguments were more logical and less moronic, we would be ten points clear of the drop zone by now. Had he displayed a healthy understanding of René Descartes'' theory of doubt, we might even have been pushing for Europe.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]You argument is illogical - I''m not talking about IFS or WHENS. How can a club expect to stay up when fans like you back the manager to succeed next season after relegation? It is this moronic thinking that has seen us relegated.[/quote]If we lose tomorrow night then I will definitely be booing Morty, and I suggest everyone else does likewise. Maybe even a few rounds of "We want Morty out". If only his arguments were more logical and less moronic, we would be ten points clear of the drop zone by now. Had he displayed a healthy understanding of René Descartes'' theory of doubt, we might even have been pushing for Europe.[/quote][:D]Upper Barclay Block D, so you know which direction to boo in[;)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Thecanaryfan"]You argument is illogical - I''m not talking about IFS or WHENS. How can a club expect to stay up when fans like you back the manager to succeed next season after relegation? It is this moronic thinking that has seen us relegated.[/quote]If we lose tomorrow night then I will definitely be booing Morty, and I suggest everyone else does likewise. Maybe even a few rounds of "We want Morty out". If only his arguments were more logical and less moronic, we would be ten points clear of the drop zone by now. Had he displayed a healthy understanding of René Descartes'' theory of doubt, we might even have been pushing for Europe.[/quote][:D]Upper Barclay Block D, so you know which direction to boo in[;)][/quote]I''m sure the raucous howling from the N&P Upper will be deafening, so I recommend bringing earplugs [:D]

[quote user="Yorkshire Canary"]Well i will be turning out as usual but promises to be more of a wake than anything else[/quote]If thats your attitude, why even bother?

[quote user="hardley1"]Have faith[/quote]You are George Michael and I claim my £5.