Sign in to follow this  
Van wink

We've got a game tomorrow night.

Could end up being a massive game in the context of the season. A win by three goals has to be the aim, so we might as well go for it from the start.

Have the players given up? Will the untimely and embarrassing resignation of the CEO and his obvious belief that we are down extinguish any glimmer of hope that the players may have had left?

I sincerely hope not, we may be a 20/1 shot to stay up, but long shots do come off and we need to give ourselves the best chance to shorten those odds before Saturday morning.

[quote user="Mr Sausage "]Final chance for the home fans to say goodbye to Alex Neil as well.

Will be emotional[/quote]Will also be the last chance to sell the pies with a sell by date that runs out before next season so possibly some reduced price bargains to be had Waveney.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Mr Sausage "]Final chance for the home fans to say goodbye to Alex Neil as well.

Will be emotional[/quote]Will also be the last chance to sell the pies with a sell by date that runs out before next season so possibly some reduced price bargains to be had Waveney.[/quote]

😂😂😂😂😂😂

It''s a massive long shot but just imagine if we did actually stay up after all this? Just imagine. It would be hilarious and farcical all at once.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]if we go down and are beaten another no show / no goals again i can see the fans turning[/quote]Agree. I at least want to see a bit of fight and passion tomorrow night.The fans have been very understanding so far.

Yes, it has the potential to be a turning point in either direction.Win and Sunderland fail to win then there is one final straw to clutch. Lose and the pent up emotion and disappointment of recent weeks could explode and  will likely blow away more than McNally''s ghost.

You just want to force Sunderland to win a match to survive. If Norwich just hand survival to them then that will be so disappointing.

Asked this before, if the game tomorrow is a no show from the players ect, who will the fans turn against though?? Delia and MWJ or Alex?

I will turn on Neil without a doubt. It''s a must win game for him and the Everton one as well.

If he doesn''t he needs to go and we start afresh next season

[quote user="Ron Manager"]Asked this before, if the game tomorrow is a no show from the players ect, who will the fans turn against though?? Delia and MWJ or Alex?[/quote]When you are booing at the end of a match, how do you select / decide who people are booing at?

i think alex and rightly so

he has deflected a lot off heat away from himself about transfers which i still would blame him for just as much as Mcnally why if he is so great didn''t he have a list of targets instead of saying the scouting network let him down

but thats for another thread

AN job is to prepare the 1st team for a match

if he can not get a team playing with pride / passion / fighting for the club and at least having a real go

Then he really is the wrong man a club like Norwich needs we will not compete with many clubs for quality so hard work / guts and passion can make it a bit more of a level playing field

The club are giving out special ''booing cards'', when you boo you hold up a picture or pictures of who you are booing at.

It was McNally''s last great marketing idea.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]The club are giving out special ''booing cards'', when you boo you hold up a picture or pictures of who you are booing at.

It was McNally''s last great marketing idea.[/quote][:D]

So the displeasure shown during the Worthy demise could have been aimed at anybody, and the same when Hughton was given a hard time. It will be pretty obvious where the displeasure is aimed at, I was just wondering who the angst would be aimed at. It may well be a good performance and all this is just hyperbole.

[quote user="Ron Manager"]So the displeasure shown during the Worthy demise could have been aimed at anybody, and the same when Hughton was given a hard time. It will be pretty obvious where the displeasure is aimed at, I was just wondering who the angst would be aimed at. It may well be a good performance and all this is just hyperbole.[/quote]Will it?

If there''s any game in the clubs history where a half n half scarf should be purchased it must be this one.

Norwich V Watford, think of all the cherished memories it''ll bring in later seasons.

Personally if I decide to boo, it will be a frustration about the whole situation. I don''t particularly blame anyone more than anyone else.Sure the board could have handled the summer transfer window better, but do I believe that it was done that way on purpose through malice, or extreme incompetence, no I don''t.David McNally could have been nicer, and given those nice agents more money for their players, but we don''t have the money to compete, do we? And we can no longer boo him anyway.Do I think that the players have, on the whole, given their all? Yes I doDo I think that Alex Neil has done about as well as he could have with the hand he has been dealt with? Yes I do.When Delia says that if the right new owner comes along, with the package that benefits Norwich City, she will gladly step aside, do I believe her? Yes I do.We are who we are, it is what it is.

I mean, there will definitely be boo''s, because our fan''s like a good ol'' booooo every now and again.
If the players have competed well against Watford but not managed it, fair play.
If we lose 3-0 and show literally nothing, then I won''t be looking at Alex Neil. I''ll be looking at the players. Most of the one''s that are likely to start have been here long enough, so we know when they''re playing at their best.
I can imagine, if Ighalo does to Bassong what he did in the last game, poor Seb will get absolute pelters. He got enough abuse on Saturday from people around me in the lower barclay.

I can''t see the fans fuming or turning if it is another no show. We are down and most Norwich fans accepted that months ago. Mind you it would be typical if they did turn - just after we have been relegated.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I can''t see the fans fuming or turning if it is another no show. We are down and most Norwich fans accepted that months ago. Mind you it would be typical if they did turn - just after we have been relegated.[/quote]Did they?

I believe you yourself Morty said the reason you weren''t turning on Neil is because he is our best bet to get us back up. And you said this a long time ago.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]I believe you yourself Morty said the reason you weren''t turning on Neil is because he is our best bet to get us back up. And you said this a long time ago.[/quote]And your head that means I was resigned to relegation?Surely you can see the difference, in context, if someone asks "IF we get relegated, should we keep Alex Neil?"Hope this clears things up for you.

You argument is illogical - I''m not talking about IFS or WHENS. How can a club expect to stay up when fans like you back the manager to succeed next season after relegation? It is this moronic thinking that has seen us relegated.

[quote user="Thecanaryfan"]You argument is illogical - I''m not talking about IFS or WHENS. How can a club expect to stay up when fans like you back the manager to succeed next season after relegation? It is this moronic thinking that has seen us relegated.[/quote]Lol, enjoy your day[Y]

I like the idea of directional Booing, but it still lacks some clarity. How about after each Boo you say the name of the person to whom it''s directed? Booooooooo [insert name here], Booooooooooooo [insert name here]?

Apples