Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Andy Cullen Anyone ?

Our ex director of marketing now at MK Dons is a name that springs to mind to replace McNally.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Our ex director of marketing now at MK Dons is a name that springs to mind to replace McNally. [/quote]That is an interesting name. I think he was well-regarded at Carrow Road? Whether he would want to come back is a question.

Is CEO at MK Dons good enough on his CV to be CEO at Norwich City?

Milton Keynes have achieved quite a bit in the few years they''ve been around, how wealthy is Winkelman ?

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Milton Keynes have achieved quite a bit in the few years they''ve been around, how wealthy is Winkelman ?[/quote]

Not overly wealthy

Andy Cullen would be a great shout, cant see it though, his wife also has a good job running the hotel at the stadium.

A better choice, imo would be Shaun O''Hara, was head of finance with us, went to MK Dons with AC, to be CEO, but returned to Norfolk after about 5 years as his family wanted to come back to the area.

I''ve nothing against the guy but if our CEO is responsible for our failure, why is MK Dons not responsible for theirs?

[quote user=" Badger"]I''ve nothing against the guy but if our CEO is responsible for our failure, why is MK Dons not responsible for theirs?[/quote]And I shall add I would rather see the best man for the job, as opposed to some old pals network appointment.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]

Andy Cullen would be a great shout, cant see it though, his wife also has a good job running the hotel at the stadium.

A better choice, imo would be Shaun O''Hara, was head of finance with us, went to MK Dons with AC, to be CEO, but returned to Norfolk after about 5 years as his family wanted to come back to the area.

[/quote]We''ve got a hotel she could run...

Poaching from a club just relegated to League One? I think there''d be a few cries of "Little Norwich" if we did, irrespective of previous connections, skill sets or CV.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Purple, Think you will find its not our hotel, and the rents we were getting have now expired (I believe)[/quote]It was just a joke. Possibly not a very good one. But I did know we have never run the bl**dy eyesore!

Actually thinking about it, Steve Stone has only been at the club just over a year, joining from Coral (next years main sponsor ?) been put in interim charge, answer is under our nose, as they say.

I liked Sam Gordon. She even had time for a bog cleaners problems. Could we tempt her back from Basketball?

Nonsense suggestion. Little Norwich if ever I heard it

Keith Wyness is the ideal candidate. Managed a prem club well with little money and with the takeover I suspect will be coming available

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Our ex director of marketing now at MK Dons is a name that springs to mind to replace McNally. [/quote]That bloke to the right of our former chief executive will be chief executive before the start of next season:David McNally (left) has resigned as chief executive of NorwichIf I''m wrong, blame Shyster.

Considering he left Everton on 30th July 2008 and is now CEO of a multinational consulting business I think his days in football are over. Do your research Waveney (sticky out tounge icon)!

Does the CEO have to be the all encompassing role that McNally made it. Leicester have a CEO & a Football Operations Director. Seems as if we had one man performing both. Maybe there will be a re drawing of the lines

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Actually thinking about it, Steve Stone has only been at the club just over a year, joining from Coral (next years main sponsor ?) been put in interim charge, answer is under our nose, as they say.[/quote]Interesting!

[quote user="Bradys Teeth"]Please god no not Andrew Cullen, he hasnt the clout of DM or the character. One thing DM moved away from was the old pals network long may it continue need to move the club forward not backwards.[/quote]Can anything be read from the current makeup of the board to suggest which way we are heading?On a separate note, and one which I am not claiming was the case, but looking at the current makeup of the board it would not be difficult to see how a unanimous decision could be reached on something, if needed.[url]http://www.canaries.co.uk/club/key_people/[/url]

i have a funny feeling its going to be Ed Balls CEO finance side of things / Ricky martin football director

my god i hope i am wrong !

Ricky Martin now there was the biggest let down of an appointment if ever there was one!!!! Funny how he has been keeping a low profile since we have been staring relegation in the face....swaning around like Billy Big Balls at start of the season.