Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Score v Watford

Well, it really is last chance saloon, even the required rare win will probably not be enough, relying on Everton too. Events with DM suggests chaos behind the scenes also, it really doesn''t bode well but let''s hope for one last committed push for a home victory......

2-1 win.

Watford''s goal threat seems to have dried up compared to the beginning of the season, so with that in mind 0-0! No really think 2-0 City!

News that Sunderland have taken an early lead will seep through to the pitch creating a funereal atmosphere that Watford will seize upon

Norwich 0-2 Watford.....  will not be a pleasant place to be tomorrow night

0-2 loss and relegated. we can''t defend and we can''t score goals.

I can''t see us scoring either, but Watford on the beach might just help get that win, though it will be of no gain as I can''t see Sunderland losing tomorrow, 1-1 for them.

Positive head on 1-0 to us.

Not gonna predict the score as it''s irrelevant now. What I do predict is either Seb ''4 relegations in 6 seasons with 3 clubs'' Bassong, or Russell ''captain fantastic'' Martin will make at least one school boy error that leads to a Watford goal

according to MOTD Ighalo hasn''t scored in something like 12 games.....3-0 Watford.. limper than a pensioners D!ck from City..

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]We seem to be getting a lot of posts from Keith Scott now the championship season has finished[/quote]
He''s got more bin than the Mile Cross recycling depot.
Tomorrow we will score early (for once) and win 3-2.
Yeah, I''ve been drinking a bit but Rasputin was an alcoholic.

[quote user="Indy"]I can''t see us scoring either, but Watford on the beach might just help get that win, though it will be of no gain as I can''t see Sunderland losing tomorrow, 1-1 for them.

Positive head on 1-0 to us.[/quote]If we do manage to win and Sunderland only draw then it goes to the last game in a three way fight.Problem is for us to stay up we have to win both our games, Sunderland must get no more than one point from their last two games and Newcastle have to lose their remaining game.Easy, peasey......

0-1, same old story Id imagine. Lots of endeavour, chances missed early on then Watford nick a goal from another defensive cockup or a deflected effort. We havent scored in 4 matches, cannot see how we will not make it 5, sadly :(

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]3-0 jerome hattrick[/quote]You really shouldn''t be drinking this early in the day[:D]

1-1.   Mbokani with a farewell goal.