Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Team for tonight?

Options pretty thin on the ground I fear but Bennetts available.On a win will do so must attack and score.My guess is this -RuddyPintoMartinBennettOlssonO''NeilDorransBradyRedmondHoolahanJerome

[quote user="Making Plans"]Options pretty thin on the ground I fear but Bennetts available.On a win will do so must attack and score.My guess is this -RuddyPintoMartinBennettOlssonO''NeilDorransBradyRedmondHoolahanJerome

[/quote]

Agree with this team. Although I have a feeling he may go with Naismith and Mbokani up top.

[quote user="Bradley Johnsons left foot"][quote user="Making Plans"]Options pretty thin on the ground I fear but Bennetts available.On a win will do so must attack and score.My guess is this -RuddyPintoMartinBennettOlssonO''NeilDorransBradyRedmondHoolahanJerome

[/quote]

Agree with this team. Although I have a feeling he may go with Naismith and Mbokani up top.[/quote]Agreed.In reality I actually couldn''t care less, I can''t remember feeling less interested about going to a game!

In reality I actually couldn''t care less, I can''t remember feeling less interested about going to a game!

---------

That''s the spirit.

I think the team will be:

-------------Ruddy-----------

Pinto--Bennett--Martin--Olsson

--------Dorrans--O''Neil-----------

Redmond----Naismith----Brady

--------------Mbokani------------

[quote user="mrs miggins"]In reality I actually couldn''t care less, I can''t remember feeling less interested about going to a game!

---------

That''s the spirit.

I think the team will be:

-------------Ruddy-----------

Pinto--Bennett--Martin--Olsson

--------Dorrans--O''Neil-----------

Redmond----Naismith----Brady

--------------Mbokani------------[/quote]You going?

Certainly am. Looking foreword to this one, though I don''t like the look of Dorrans and O''Neil in the middle for us.

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Certainly am. Looking foreword to this one, though I don''t like the look of Dorrans and O''Neil in the middle for us.[/quote]I think its going to be a strange, strange one.And I kinda know whats going to happen.

----------Ruddy-----------

Pinto Martin Bennett Olsson

------O''Neil Vadis (Dorrans if he''s injured)

--Redmond Naismith Hoolahan

------------Mbokani------------

djc wrote the following post at 11/05/2016 5:13 PM:

Doubt we shall see Bassong in our shirt again.

----------------

Why? He''s going to be important for us next season if we are in the championship, especially if Klose leaves.

I''d take him out of the firing line today. If things don''t go well he''ll be a target for the fans and we don''t need his confidence any lower. I''d bench him

morty wrote the following post at 11/05/2016 5:11 PM:I think its going to be a strange, strange one.

And I kinda know whats going to happen.

------------------

Do you think it''s going to be ''one of those'' games? :) Can''t say I blame you, I''ve had the same feeling walking upto the ground too many times this season, often being right unfortunately.

This ones especially strange because we could win 3-0 and play really well but by the end of the match could basically be relegated as Sunderland are playing as well tonight. It''s been a strange week for ncfc so nothing is out of the question. I wouldn''t rule Delia getting out on the pitch again :)

[quote user="mrs miggins"]He''s going to be important for us next season if we are in the championship, especially if Klose leaves.[/quote]Good I hope not - he''s done enough damage already and I for one would like to see him gone at the end of this season.

If I was picking a team for tonight of players who really really wanted to be here, and who were going to give it everything, then I''d go -RuddyPintoBennettMartinOlssonO''NeilDorransOfoeHoolahanJeromeJarvis

Might as well play bamford if were relegated today and he''s happy here he might wanna come back in the championship!!

I''d play Brady centre midfield. Sounds odd but Played behind the forward for Ireland a few times and he was drifting in all game against United.

Ruddy

Pinto

Bennett

Bassong/Martin

Olsson

Jarvis

Redmond

Brady

Oneil

Mbokani

Bamford

Obviously we have to do the business in out game. But it''ll be interesting to see if Everton show the same complete lack of class and professionalism they showed at the end of the 94'' season again. I''m not holding my breath and am fully expecting Sunderland to trounce the scouse to55ers but if we win today and by some miracle Everton actually bother the last day could be very interesting!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Bradley Johnsons left foot"][quote user="Making Plans"]Options pretty thin on the ground I fear but Bennetts available.On a win will do so must attack and score.My guess is this -RuddyPintoMartinBennettOlssonO''NeilDorransBradyRedmondHoolahanJerome

[/quote]h

Agree with this team. Although I have a feeling he may go with Naismith and Mbokani up top.[/quote]Agreed.In reality I actually couldn''t care less, I can''t remember feeling less interested about going to a game![/quote]

Wow Morty it''s not like you to be downbeat. I can''t make tonight through other commitments, but have friends going in my place.

It''s last chance saloon and we''re missing three of our first choice players in Klose, Howson and Tettey, still have hope that we could pull a win out the bag and hope that Sunderland lose.

Ive an awful feeling that Sunderland will lose tonight and we''ll fail to win! I''d play Naismith and Bamford, both been poor but can''t see any point sticking with Jerome and Wes