Sign in to follow this  
YorkshirePudding

Norwich City vs Watford match thread

[quote user="RustysRevenge"]Please tell me that doesn''t mean Hoolahan will be playing wide left[/quote]

Well in the normal formation it means either Naismith or Wes will be, which is a bit of an awkward fit IMO

Really don''t understand not playing Brady, means we are exposed on both flanks defensively

Still can''t work out to what degree we are lacking in quality or Alex Neil hasn''t a clue on his best starting 11!

There has been SO little consistency with our line ups this season.

Saying that, glad to see Mbokani start and I wonder if Brady could be a potent super sub?

Naismith or Hoolahan on the left doesn''t seem quite as good a fit as Brady, the left footer.

Dorrans has been utterly useless, can''t understand why Vadis isn''t starting, he always looks half decent when he gets a chance.

Also I''d pick Brady over Naismith any day even with Brady''s drop in form, but hey ho, we go with AN, hope they can''t put in the performance needed to gain 3 points.

Under normal circumstances I''d always play Brady, but he has been well off-colour recently, and based on form he doesn''t deserve to start. I don''t suppose AN was particularly desperate to start with this XI, but form and injuries have rather made some of the choices for him.

I don''t understand why Vadis can''t get a start but apart from that it seems like the best team he could''ve picked. Naismith/Redmond/Hoolahan/Mbokani is the most creative and tactically difficult to deal with front 4 we could possibly put out. Brady has been pretty average for a while now, I think he needs a rest.

Gonna be a goalfest this one I reckon. hopefully we shade it

Agreed Indy. As much as I like Naismith his form has been no better than Brady''s and on form Brady seems the better choice. Hope Odjidja-Ofoe gets on the pitch. We need Pinto to have a good game too. The options are not good and with Howson and Tettey out, Dorrans is probably the best choice. Good to have Bennett in the side.

Wes & Naismith linked well vs Liverpool, not sure they''ve started together since.
At least it looks like we''re going to take it to Watford.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Wes & Naismith linked well vs Liverpool, not sure they''ve started together since.
At least it looks like we''re going to take it to Watford.
[/quote]Be great if Naismith can put in a similar performance as against Liverpool [Y]

dropping brady is so incredibly dumbno width with naismith and hoolahan

1-0 watforddown with a wimper as per usual

neil outfuck off delia

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]They''re really going to drag us through until the final day for ultimate agony aren''t they?![/quote]
Sunderland may yet put us out of our misery [;)]

[quote user="julian hudson"]Everton looking a tad half-a*sed at Sunderland though [:@][/quote]
They have nearly 80% of possesion according to the BBC though