Sign in to follow this  
YankeeCanary

We'll Be Back!!!

Whether you are a gloomy type or a positive type, if you''re a true Norwich fan, you all know it.
The show of support at the end of the game had to be inspirational for many of the players and could be the factor that causes them to want to stay with Norwich next season.
OTBC!!!

On loan to the Championship???!!!!!![:S]At least it''s now over. Time to move on and get the rebuilding done, starting from tomorrow.

One decent performance against a side with little to play for and now we are going to storm the Chumps! Yea, can really see that happening!

Well, Ron, that''s not the way I''m viewing it. Obviously, we didn''t have the finishing that is required to stay at the top level, however, I think it''s a tad unfair to refer to the team as "having one decent performance." We put in decent effort in the games against Arsenal and Manchester United as well as many other games but we just didn''t have what it takes to get the job done. That does not mean we won''t fare a heck of a lot better at the lower level. Nobody said we will storm the Championship but we have the right kind of infrastructure to put in a strong challenge and, given the foundation that has been worked on for a number of seasons now, we have every reason to expect we will return reasonably quickly to the top level.

Fair do''s Yankee, should have quantified by saying one good performance in the last five where it really mattered! Yes we will win more games (I hope) in the Chumps but the type of performance we saw tonight has been a rarerity this season and was a performance one game to late! With the current squad and regime I really don''t think we will bounce straight back this time. it will take a lot of money, which we don''t have, to assemble a squad capable of climbing out of the Chumps as I see a lot of our quality moving on this summer!