Sign in to follow this  
Ginja

There's only one Alex Neil...

and rightly so!he could only work with what he had and I think he was sh@t on from a great height this season... that person has paid the price.

What a load of shite, that person paid the price.......we''ll see just how well AN will be backed and how much we all complain when we start to lose players for less than their worth and over pay for journeymen like we have under Doomcaster!

Glad to hear AN getting the backing and hopefully will get the chance to build early on while keeping the better players.

Offload Redders and few fringe players and do their utmost to keep Klose, Pinto, Olsson, Howson, Jerome, Tettey and build on them as the core of the team.

The rest sell if we get the right price......come on Alex got confidence that you can get things right with the right backing.

alartz wrote the following post at 11/05/2016 10:11 PM:

Alex Neil is a useless c*** and cost us premier league status. End of story!

---------

And what have you done?

Good I think we must hold on to him I am sure this season he has learnt a lot and when we return he will be a better manager for it!!

[quote user="Syteanric"]and rightly so!he could only work with what he had and I think he was sh@t on from a great height this season... that person has paid the price.[/quote]

McNally''s departure before this game has actually played out well. He takes the blame with him. Neil is left to be the hard done by manager and the players, who just aren''t good enough for this league, either move on or will make up arguably the strongest squad in the championship next season.

[quote user="alartz"]Alex Neil is a useless c*** and cost us premier league status. End of story![/quote]How the heck haven''t you been banned yet?  Christ, they even banned a sausage FFS!  [:@]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="alartz"]Alex Neil is a useless c*** and cost us premier league status. End of story![/quote]How the heck haven''t you been banned yet?  Christ, they even banned a sausage FFS!  [:@][/quote]

👍👍👍👍