Sign in to follow this  
IPYellows

Get this Clown out now!

Worthless you are a disgrace - in god''s name just GO! and we as supporters of our great club must do all we can to oust him from his post.

[quote]Worthless you are a disgrace - in god''s name just GO! and we as supporters of our great club must do all we can to oust him from his post.[/quote]

We are all upset at things at the moment, but Worthy is NOT a disgrace.

God.... I''m agreeing with Dicky!!!!!!

Worthy is not a disgrace.  He is a decent, honourable and dignified man who is now in a situation where he is out of his depth and failing to control a situation of his own making

He should go....for his sake as much as the Club''s.  He needs some space to recover his confidence.  It would best for all, including him if he resigned quietly but he is in a corner and I doubt if he sees that.

United in our love for City

Ok Wizard, you are on the button mate, proffesionally Worthless is a disgrace, I have no idea what kind of man Worthless is, as I am sure do you, and quite frankly  I dont care. As far as football goes my only concern is Norwich City and its future and with this man in charge it is going to be very grim.

FOR THE SAKE OF MY CLUB GET OUT WORTHLES AND GET OUT NOW  

Worthington deserves better than to be called a clown after the highs and lows we have seen during his tenure. However there comes a time when the situation is irrecoverable and the answer is a fresh manager without the baggage of the last season and a quarter.

They say the truest measure of a man is in his going. Nigel please do the decent thing and resign. Walk away with your head held high, with the thanks of the fans for the good memories you have given us but safe in the knowledge that in doing so now you leave us with a chance of saving this season .....

I am as angry as the next man but calling Worthington a ''clown'' or ''worthless'' is infantile. At the moment yes, it looks like the writing''s on the wall, but let''s treat him with the dignity he deserves.

I agree Eddie

He is without doubt not functioning at the moment, and is not able to halt the slide, but nothing that happens on a football field gives anyone the right to call him clown or worthless, that is a personal dig and we should be critical of him in his professional capacity.