Sign in to follow this  
Splendid Rush

OT: West Ham Fans

Showing themselves to be the scum bags they are, throwing bottles at the Man U team bus.

I''ve had the misfortune of visiting the Boleyn many times, and my main experiences of that place were racism, sexism and homophobia. I for one won''t be sad to see it gone. Having said that, the bigotry will just move with them to the Olympic Stadium. I''m so glad our taxes went towards gifting them that stadium.

Makes me laugh hearing David Sullivan having a go at Man U, that they knew it was the last game, and should have got there at 4 o clock. Funny that Sullivan didn''t mention it a day or two ago to Man U, as a helpful warning.

No mention, either, of the numpties (his own fans) blocking the road up , and not letting the Coach through.

He was whinging that some of his own fans will miss the end of the game Party, now, because the game is going to finish late. Why is that David...............?

Your own f

Complete scum. Have seen the video footage on Twitter. Arrest the lot of them and throw the book at the club

I just don''t get it

Why?

West Ham no specific thing with Man U do they?

Most people from West Ham support man united so...

It doesn''t make sense. But then again, it is cockneys.

Didn''t the delightful cockney folks once ''hang'' a dummy of David Beckham after he got sent off at the work cup one year?

They also weren''t so forgiving when Paul Wince joined Uniturd from Wet Sham...

The price of beer in London I''m amazed the low life''s can afford to throw it away!

Winning 3-2 now it''s gonna end in a right bundle. I don''t like Man Utd fans either, particularly when they took the roof off the Barclay.

There''s guna be a Wight pwoppa barneyyyyy

But seriously, cockneys, what a strange bunch

I seriously want to study them. And have David Attenborough narrate my findings.

I find them to be fascinating creatures

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]If only our home fans showed half as much passion as them...[/quote]Are you confusing violent scumminess with passion?

Obviously a special occasion and easier when you have the likes of payet and lanzini to excite you buy that ground was rocking tonight. The fans drew them on to 3 points today. Our atmosphere at carrow road pales in comparison.

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]Obviously a special occasion and easier when you have the likes of payet and lanzini to excite you buy that ground was rocking tonight. The fans drew them on to 3 points today. Our atmosphere at carrow road pales in comparison.[/quote]Well it kinda would be rocking. Never been there, is it like that every game?

Recently has, especially under Bilic. It dipped under Allardyce mind. They booed when they beat hull not long ago!

[quote user="Tetteys Jig"]Recently has, especially under Bilic. It dipped under Allardyce mind. They booed when they beat hull not long ago![/quote]So they are pretty much the same as any other fans, and make noise when they are doing well.

Did anyone else notice at the Palace beamback a few weeks ago that every other person there seemed to be cheering West Ham on in their game v Arsenal? A lot of kids were cheering as if it was their team as well. Is that just people hating Arsenal or do we for some reason have quite a few fans with them as a second team?

It''s odd. I can''t think of a single likeable thing about that club. I even found myself supporting Arsenal in that game as the cheers for WH were grating on me quite a bit!

I wasn''t in the Gunn club, the other one, can''t remember the name of the lounge.

West Ham showed truly what they are, before the game, outside the ground.This Sky love in is vomitous.

What was all that media coverage about leave Upton Park all about ?   It didn''t happen when clubs such as Sunderland, Stoke, Southampton Man. City, moved grounds.

[quote user="Funny old game"]Any fans involved should be banned from the Boleyn Ground for life.[/quote]

It''ll be a bit harsh if you''ve bought a flat there. They should make the flats authentic ''West Ham'' by smashing your windows every six months.