Sign in to follow this  
King Klose

I love you Alex Neil

[quote user="AmericanNorwichFan"]Where has everyone gotten the idea he''s going to leave? What about him makes y''all think he''s going to turn tail and run?[/quote]

yeah

he isn''t getting a better job and we won''t sack him.

Thought his interview with Chris Goreham was honest and refreshing, admitted he had made some mistakes this season and talked about what else had gone wrong, have a listen if you havent heard it

Obviously our relegation has hit him hard , hope he stays, learns from his mistakes and has a great season with us next year

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/alex_neil_takes_full_responsibility_for_norwich_city_s_premier_league_exit_1_4532095

I really hope he stays. We are very lucky to have him at the helm. Not in it for the money or glory like big fat Sam and countless others. After that interview his stock has gone up to 100% with me! Bring on next season''

me too. I love the guy. he hasn''t let us down, the club has let him down. Please, please stay Alex! We''re so lucky to have him.

That interview was heartbreaking. he''s made a few mistakes this year, like every manager except Ranieri has. But this relegation wasn''t his fault, I get that he''s trying to protect his players, but he shouldn''t shoulder the responsibility of this year.

The atmosphere was great today, I tried to get a few one alex neil chants going at the top of the river end, nobody joined in, but he deserves our support.

He''ll lead us back to the prem next year. There''s only one Alex Neil and we''re so lucky to have him.

Despite results and mistakes my support for him has never failed and that''s the position of most fans. We knew he was going to make mistakes but I do believe him when he talks about analysis of the season and learning from mistakes in a calm and measured way. That''s likely to be a much more valuable process for him than learning week to week under the pressure to get results.

I think we will see an improved model AN next season, I do hope he gets the backing he deserves next time for us to benefit from his talent.