Sign in to follow this  
Horse Renoir

So, Everton.

Showed a complete lack of class and professionalism at the end of the 94 season and have shown the exact same lack of integrity against Sunderland this year.

I absolutely hate their sh1tty scouse club now. I hope their new owner ruins them. They''re a fu(king disgrace!

They have been playing like that for weeks not just tonight , anybody who saw them against Leicester Saturday should have been in no doubt about tonights outcome .

You appear to have ''issues'' Ricky. Are you going to throw coins at Martinez and the Everton players on Sunday?

Lol. that was the drink talking, heck, we''ve even seen from our ex CEO recently that it can lead to some unfortunate posts.

I just haven''t forgiven everton for their no-show in 94''. Does anyone really believe that mid season they''d have lost 3-0 away at Sunderland?

I am really sorry if I offended anyone with my coin throwing post. I really do regret it, I was annoyed and didn''t mean it.

Violence like that has no place in football and I''m really, really sorry for posting it.

Would that be the same lack of class and professionalism that Norwich produced against Sunderland at Carrow Road a few weeks ago?

We should not have been in the position where we were relying on other teams do do the work that we were incapable of doing ourselves.

Well done for retracting Ricky. But we unanimously accept your resignation!