Sign in to follow this  
Buh

Delia

I''m very greatful for your support for the football club over the years. You are clearly committed and a true fan and that goes a long way.

Have no illusions though. My support of your ownership of this football club and a lot of others is increasingly being based on a belief that for various reasons alternative investment is hard to get/nigh on impossible to get.

You now face the biggest test since you bought the club. The fans ambitions exceed your abilities.

Simply shouting "Delia out!" Is like a dog barking at the moon. It''s pointless.

Fact is we need extra investment and that should be a priority of our new CEO, which you will no doubt announce soon.

But be under no illusions, one false move, one shoddy board appointment, lack of player investment, lack of support for AN. A manager with overwhelming support of the fanbase, and this clubs fanbase are going to ravage you.

Given your dedication you do not want to leave this club being chased with pitchforks.

Leave a lasting legacy! Make that your objective.

Agree and nicely put.

Been saying this for a few years now.

We are the canary and she''s the cat with a toy, just her play thing.

I don''t believe it''s a play thing for her or that being disrespectful in light of what she has done for the club is right or remotely productive.

Her and her husbands contributions need to be acknowledged but it needs to be acknowledged that our potential and ambition as a football club is greater than they are able to provide.

The best thing they can do right now is actively pursue investment and secure a legacy. It''s as simple as that.