Sign in to follow this  
morty

Relegation party on TWTD.

[quote user="morty"]This is the Olympic grade idiocy we are dealing with[:D][URL=http://s869.photobucket.com/user/mortymccarthy/media/Untitled_zpsirzxngd9.jpg.html][IMG]http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/mortymccarthy/Untitled_zpsirzxngd9.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/quote]
You know when someone''s so stupid you start to have sympathy for them?
If he wasn''t a scummer i''d probably have offered after-school classes.

For clarity, I heard this "Callis" fella was the one behind the hilarious "Mind the gap" thing.Special, he is.

16 years of nothing. Extreme debt. A likely relegation to League One before they''ll reach the Premier League again. I think we''re alright, don''t you?!

Portw@nking is probably cutting short his Center Parcs holiday as we speak.

Hahaha have to laugh at the thick inbreds!!

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]16 years of nothing. Extreme debt. A likely relegation to League One before they''ll reach the Premier League again. I think we''re alright, don''t you?![/quote]One of them has realised the ONLY benefit to them if we are back in the Champs......"at least them coming down brings us some income as we actually have a few fans attend for those games"Well said that man. [Y]

Got to say, I''ve had a bit of banter with a few of them over twitter and to their credit, they''ve taken it all in good humour, and taken it on the chin when I''ve destroyed them :D

Who gives a shart what they are on about!

Just looked at this guy''s twitter, he was on a wind up...

''''I made the pink''un forum, LOL. I don''t think understanding jokes is a strong point for them. (fish and hook emoji) (laughing face) **link**''''

Watching our progress takes their mind off their own bag of spanners ''football'' club.

The deep shart they are in is going to get deeper next season.

They are haemorrhaging ST holders by the bucketload - a workmate of mine has confirmed he and his friend are cancelling the four they have held for 25+ years.

Scum keep sending him ''reminders'' to renew and have even extended the early bird deadline for him but he has had enough and realised he''s wasting his life going to the Theatre Of S4ite every other week.

So they''ll have to rely on Mucus Evans millions even more now...or maybe not.

Ha ha ha.

One of the first comments said an easy 6 points for us next season. The last time you took 6 points off us dinosaurs were still roaming the earth...

Just been on there (TWTD), first time for a while.

Every post is about us. They are totally obsessed. The first ten posts, believe.

They find our streams and watch them and even tune in to Canary Call such is their unnatural obsessiveness.

Peculiar bunch who sit in their little backwater hovel of a town relishing their superior rivals demise because they have so little going for them apart from a massive debt.

It''s really quite weird. Total obsession.

The grapes continue to grow sour in deepest Suffolk. Long may it continue.

Lol I have to say I''m getting a kick out of how f£&@ing stupid they are.

I like the ones that say "this is our year"

LOL!

The scousers of the championship.

[quote user="Splendid Rush"]It''s a typo. They are having a relation party. And by party, they mean orgy.[/quote][:D]

There is a bigger attendance on TWTD talking about Norwich City than they get for a game at Portman road.