Sign in to follow this  
Sparkos

Premiership all the way!!!!

What is a geordie fan doing looking at your website you may ask? Well, i have friends and family in Norfolk so i am constantly getting told how good your canary boys are playing this season!

I would just like to say that I think you have the best side in Division 1 at the moment and also you play the best and most attractive football!

People may well moan and groan because you lost to Bradford and it cost you 3 points but it could be worse - when we lost to Partizan Belgrade it cost us a champions league place and about 15 million pounds in revenue!!!!

All i ask is that make sure you please, please, please stuff Sunderland when you play them and i look forward to seeing you all (and your attractive football) next season when you visit St James Park.

Howay the canaries!!

How very gracious of you. I think I speak for the rest of the Sexy Football HQ faithful when I say thanks very much and you''re welcome on here anytime. We''ll try our best with Sunderland (I hope!!) but, as is the blight of a Canary, we can''t promise. Even if we do try our best... - actually scrub that, if we do try our best we''ll win.

My uncle and cousins live in Wallsend and are part of the Toon Army. They always look for our result on Saturdays and they are of the same opinion as your good self at the moment re:
our team. It''s nice to know that some people are taking a little bit of notice of us now...although some of us would say that we are quite happy to be ignored by the majority for various reasons - until April, that is!!!

Cheers Windy!

It is nice to see that some opposition fans can be civil to each other! I am sure that with your sexy football you will beat the "long punt up the middle" maccams!

P.S Have noticed lots of other posts on this site about you signing new players -any chance that you could do my boys a favour and take Carl Cort or Steve Caldwell or both of them off our hands?

Yes Susie B - some of us that arent in Norfolk know and admire your Canary boys!

We not all like Garth Crooks - who cant seem to see any further football teams apart from the sc*m known as Man Utd, Arsenal and his beloved Tottenham Hotspurs!!!!

I think speak for alot of Football fans (not just Norwich) when I say, we hope your boys win the F.A Cup this year, as you guys truly deserve it. Newcastle always attract my attention when they play, cos they are very attacking and entertaining. I look for to a trip to St James'' Park sometime next season!
And of course we''ll stuff the Mackems!

I also hope that we win the FA Cup - I have waited 28 years to see us get some success.......and i am still waiting! Looks like if we are going to win it that its going to be done the hard way i.e Saints away in round 3 and now the scousers away in round 4!

I was at wembley all 3 years in a row when we lost those finals and it was heartbreaking (you guys probably know the feeling from the play-off final against Birmingham!) Lets hope that your right and we do win it - especially for Sir Bobby i know most of you will probably dislike him as he used to manage the tractor boys but he is a legend and deserves a trophy before he retires!

P.S What a star young Mr Bellamy is - pity you didn''t let him have some anger management lessons whilst he was at Carrow Road he is a fiery little so and so!

I am sure with with one of the greatest goalscorers of all time you have a great chance of winning the FA Cup and would be such a breath or fresh air instead of the Man U''s and Arsenal''s of this world winning it again. Hope we can get over our slippery result against Bradford and get back on the promotion trail on Saturday so we can see that great goalscorer down at Carrow Road next season.

Regards.

Mr Geordie, your knowledge of Norwich goings-on are quite admirable, especially as you''re some way away from Norfolk. Perhaps you could teach the odd British broadcasting outfit how you manage it?

Mr Robson is a legend, and any football manager that can string a sentance together is generally quite a good egg in my view.

Heh, the fire is certainly in that Welsh dragon alright, small/embarassing price to pay for his ability though. Have a word word you, we could use him back here.

Bless you, Geordie, for having your blinkers off, unlike Mr. Crooks. I SOOOO hope we make him eat his words.
As for the FA Cup, I''m going to be hoping your boys make it as it would be a refreshing change to the usual suspects and great for Sir Bobby and the wonderful Mr. Shearer. (Even though your manager has ''blue'' connections, I have enormous respect for him and his achievements. The way he conducts himself reflects very well on your club).
All the best next Monday against Fulham. I''ll be watching with interest.

How are you managing with Tortoise Bumble ?

Probably britain''s worst footballer - a sort of Frank Spencer minus the coordination.

Enjoy Bellamy.

Word is he is set to retire sooner rather than later hence the expedience of shifting him away from here so quick and Coventry''s likeminded action.

Might explain his lack of concern about his behaviour on his long term prospects

I wondered how long it would be before Mr Bramble got a mention with him being an ex-tractor boy and all that!

I must confess that he is the one of the only players that makes me cringe when i see his name on the team sheet - a lot of my fellow tooners feel that he needs time to settle in the side but personally i think he is a nightmare, he cost us what would have been a very good point at Highbury earlier in the season with a mistimed clearance and his attempt to take out Danny Murphy in the Liverpool game which resulted in Murphy scoring and also injuring Woodgate was pharsical - it was more like local sunday league defending!!

Was it also a coincidence that when we went to Old Trafford, he was dropped and we kept a clean sheet? I think not, he is a liability!

Was hoping that instead of signing him, Sir Bobby would have gone for Darren Kenton!