Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Gobsmacked at last night

[quote user="alex_ncfc"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="alex_ncfc"]Agreed, no other club in the land would celebrate relegation quite like our fans did last night. Quite frankly it''s embarrassing and epitomises everything wrong with the attitude of the club as a whole. Are we back to Costa del Colney? Too right we bloody are. If the fans aren''t going to be gutted by relegation and letting their feelings known to the players and management''s performance this season (or lack of, should I say) then why should they care enough to put it right?[/quote]

Haha, yeah alright.

I think you''ll find most grown men (as oppose to toys-out-the-pram pansies) had pretty much already dealt with the fact relegation was on the cards a few games ago.

Then, those of us that actually attended last night saw the team put in a good performance. We saw the manager hurting, the players hurting, the fans were hurting. But I, along with others, realised they''ve given what they''ve got. They''ve made mistakes. They''ve admitted to that. But we had a good time last night and the only people criticising our fans are so called "fans" like yourself. The national media has had nothing but praise for us.

[/quote]

I''m glad you had a good time celebrating failure. But as long as the media say nice stuff about nice little Norwich, then it''s all good isn''t it?

Pathetic.

[/quote]
I couldn''t give a flying f*ck what the media say. You''re the one who''s been blabbing on about us being an embarrassment etc, i''m just letting you know that those on the outside don''t quite see it how you do.
It''s fine. You barely post but like to come out a slam down the club once we''re relegated. You''re one of them.

what a sadoo ?

see this is what i was talking about opinions because i didnt think we had a good season and I dont think some things we did were right

we were relegated last night i think people have a right to be a little negative dont you ?

yes born and bred always norwich fan stood in the old barclay stand

i even saw justin fashanu goal as i stood there as a boy what about you ?

just as not people are not always positive does not mean they are any less a fan than you

In two minds on this one. We shouldn''t celebrate relegation or the woeful performance this season. But we should not tolerate underperformance either- just depends where you see it.

I don''t think you can blame the players. They are what they are. I haven''t seen much lack of effort, but I have seen confusion, mistakes, being played out of position, being in and out of the team and weird tactics. They are, generally, a limited bunch in PL terms who could have, with better guidance, survived. They didn''t but it is very different from other clubs when they genuinely seem to have given up.

I often think of Andy Hughes in this context. It wasn''t his fault that he wasn''t much good. Someone thought he was and gave him the chance. He tried his best but he couldn''t be anything other than what he is.

With this squad we have reaped what was sown and I do blame the management team for not getting the best of what limited resources we have, but not the players themselves.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]what a sadoo ?

see this is what i was talking about opinions because i didnt think we had a good season and I dont think some things we did were right

we were relegated last night i think people have a right to be a little negative dont you ?

yes born and bred always norwich fan stood in the old barclay stand

i even saw justin fashanu goal as i stood there as a boy what about you ?

just as not people are not always positive does not mean they are any less a fan than you[/quote]

This is a crazy post. It''s you that was claiming to be the better fan by questioning what others did. I left before they came by too. Was gutted in a way because I''d have liked to have seen Ruddy give that lad his shirt and had to make do with pictures when I got home. I know I left some real proper City fans in the ground and those fans didn''t question me leaving. I have seen no threads questioning fans for leaving at the end of the game. And neither should there be. But what gives the likes of you the right to question those who stayed. If you really werent happy wouldn''t you have stayed to make those feelings known?

BTW, just for avoidance of doubt I don''t think staying to happyclap, staying to boo or leaving and doing nothing makes anyone more of a fan. But I do question those who weren''t there questioning the fans that were an basically calling out them, and them alone, for what transpired this season.