Sign in to follow this  
jaemae2

Ryan Bennett

[quote user="mrs miggins"]Yep watched it several times. Bennett was supposed to be marking Aghalo and lost him yet again just like Defoe. Why do you feel Pinto should man mark Bennetts man every time he loses him ?. Pinto had Sanchez then whats his name the MU left sider in his pocket in his previous 2 games and Watford last night made a left sided substitution as they could not handle his runs or get past him. And was it not Pinto in the 2nd 1/2 that just got to a header to stop Deeney scoring ? Our center halfs made more mistakes than usual - difference ? we scored 4 so it did not matter.

---------------------

So you''ve watched it and you expect the CB to be favourite when the ball is played between GK and defender - that''s delusional I''m afraid. Bennett positioned himself well to begin with but when the ball came in he had no idea where Ighalo was, Pinto must take the most responsibility for it as he saw the whole thing; he let Ighalo easily get ahead of him which left the striker able to place himself between our CB and RB (and GK). Pinto had no-one else to mark so should''ve tracked the run.

He let the situation (being the low ball in the box) become a battle between striker and CB, where it should''ve been Ighalo v 2 defenders.[/quote]

Whatever lol Pinto was class and a country mile ahead of our 2 centrer halfs. He bailed them both out time and time again as they were not good enough to mark Deeney and Aghalo. Listen to what AN said about Pinto today re the last 3 games !. Would rather take his word that he is now a PL player and does not understand why people judged him on the 1st 2 games when he was not adjusted to the PL.

[quote user="Vanwink"]hogesar wrote the following post at 12/05/2016 7:36 PM:

I think youll find its morr a case of Klose + anyone happens to be our best central pairing."

Not at all, Bassong is a nightmare for any CB to play alongside, he doesn''t hold his position and wonders off out of the line, plus his lapses. Benno is a traditional CB and does the basics well, a far better combo with Klose than Bassong[/quote]

HOLY S--- THE STUPID!

Ry Bennett is a good bottom-line defender. He can reliably be chucked at the ball and expect to see it cleared with relative consistency. The finer points of defending, maybe not so good, which is why he looks better alongside Klose as opposed to calamity Bassong or the frail Martin.

Absolutely. If there''s an unchallenged header there''s a decent chance Bennett will win it.

If the ball can be hoofed clear under no pressure there''s a decent chance he will hoof it.

He''s quite good at those things.

No more than any of the others.

Often when not under pressure he does a sideways pass to his superior ball playing partner.

I''d agree that Klose is a great passer of the ball. Comparing Martin and Bennett I would say that Martin is better in possession especially when under pressure, he doesn''t just hoof it like Bennett sometimes does.

Bassong on the other hand, he''s better than Bassong on the ball and passing (imo)

[quote user="hardley1"]I would prefer Bennett over Bassong any day. His major problem is he is injury prone.[/quote]

Simply is criminal to keep Bassong play game after game.

He make whole team to look very nervous and fragile with his move and bad decisions.

[quote user="If wed only kept Howie.."]There was young man called Jaemae,

Who seemed desperate to blamee,

Hooper is the worst striker i''ve seen in my life!

''cauase Hooper been doing his sister or mum or wife..

Now I wonder if Bennett is doing the samee?[/quote][:D]Good work Champ.

[quote user="hardley1"]I would prefer Bennett over Bassong any day. His major problem is he is injury prone.[/quote]

Actually his major problem is he''s pretty awful at fussball.