Sign in to follow this  
im spartacus canary

Which fans would you get rid of ?

What about all the teenage ''geezers'' who think they are gangstas, and yet get apoplectic, if someone calls them names, and ''dis''s'' them?

Whingeing old fannies who have been predicting relegation for 6 months ( like it makes anyone Nostradamus predicting Norwich City will be in a relegation battle anyway!) just so they can take a smug satisfaction that they knew better all along.The types of folks that can''t find anything to be happy about supporting Norwich City. Seriously, find something else to do on a Saturday, something that doesn''t make you frigging miserable.

[quote user="morty"]Whingeing old fannies who have been predicting relegation for 6 months ( like it makes anyone Nostradamus predicting Norwich City will be in a relegation battle anyway!) just so they can take a smug satisfaction that they knew better all along.The types of folks that can''t find anything to be happy about supporting Norwich City. Seriously, find something else to do on a Saturday, something that doesn''t make you frigging miserable.[/quote]

👍

Fans who get up to leave from the 80th minute mark onwards, who then stop in their tracks blocking everyone else''s view because Norwich look like they might score.If you want to leave early, fine. But please leave quickly.  So those of us who do actually support the team until the very last minute can do so without you blocking our view.

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Fans who get up to leave from the 80th minute mark onwards, who then stop in their tracks blocking everyone else''s view because Norwich look like they might score.If you want to leave early, fine. But please leave quickly.  So those of us who do actually support the team until the very last minute can do so without you blocking our view.[/quote]

This 100%

If we start getting rid of fans we could end up with half-full half-empty stadium seats, lime the binners. Or worse than that, we may se influx of new generation of plastics and happy clappers.

[quote user="djc"]^^^^ Lime = like (oh for an edit button)........[/quote]There is a review utton which slops you aking thise sally istakes''Alllwats werks fur me. [Y]

[quote user="Pyro Pete"]Fans who get up to leave from the 80th minute mark onwards, who then stop in their tracks blocking everyone else''s view because Norwich look like they might score.If you want to leave early, fine. But please leave quickly.  So those of us who do actually support the team until the very last minute can do so without you blocking our view.[/quote]

Definitely this. Since I got my seat in the blankets I''ve missed every goal that has been scored in added on time. Of course the early leavers that were watching in front of me haven''t missed them. I have to be careful because I''m forever getting wrong. I found a good use for my clapper on Wednesday night when I cracked one of these selfish traffic dodgers with it. I''m sure it didn''t hurt but it startled him and he wanted to come back and fight me!! As if!!! LOL

Katie Borkins wrote the following post at 13/05/2016 3:46 PM:

To be fair, the Geoffrey Watling Stand is God''s waiting room. Give it the summer and let nature take its course.

--------------------------

Now I''m depressed

(though I agree, most of the miserable b@astards in CR are in this stand)