Sign in to follow this  
Big Rob

Before the Sheff Wed game:

What are the odds for Worthy quitting/resigning before the next home match?

I keep logging on to this site every half an hour or so in hope that there will be a new headline of ''Worthy Quits/Gets Boot''

Been waiting on that headline for months now- maybe I should do some work....

get wel and truly spanked by a woeful birmingham side on Wednesday, bear in mind the game will finish around 930, i gaurentee by 10 pm there will be a "worthy sacked/quits" headline.

Although im hoping he will go today or tommorow, then Livermore can take temporary charge for the Brum game allowing us to hopefully get someone in before the sheff wed game.. we need to act fast!

jas

[quote]get wel and truly spanked by a woeful birmingham side on Wednesday, bear in mind the game will finish around 930, i gaurentee by 10 pm there will be a "worthy sacked/quits" headline. Although im hopi...[/quote]

Are you a type setter for Archant then jas - otherwise how can you guarantee that headline?

Personally the earliest I can see him going is after a defeat against a very poor sheff weds side - even that is unlikely - defeats in the next 2 home games would be much more likely though.

And no thanks to livermore - he & foley are just as responsible for the clubs position as Worthy and should also go.  If it is internal (and finances suggests it will be) then we should only be looking at Williams - who although a good coach would need to covince me from a managers point of view - but tough times means any change must be tried.

OTBC