Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Everton goalkeeper last night

The first Sunderland goal last night was their first attempt on target. The guy who took the free kick lobbed it gently straight at the goalkeeper who dived dramatically out of the way. How very odd............

Yeah, much like that penalty that Cabaye took - absolutely dismal. For all Sunderland''s good play, they haven''t half had a lot of luck these last few games too...

It''s all part of this conspiracy where first the conspirators wanted to keep Newcastle up and then changed their minds and plumped for Sunderland instead (!)

The Everton keeper did look erm, extremely weak, to put it very mildly.  Whether as a rival fan I was just looking for something, but when I saw the Sunderland goals, my immediate thoughts were, ''this looks a bit strange''.On a separate issue, I remember the Grobelaar thing.  I was at the game when Liverpool came to Carrow Road in Febuary 1994, where subsequently Grobelaar was reported as cursing his luck, that he deliberately dived the wrong way for a Sutton shot, but the ball hit his legs and stayed out.  It was deemed a very good save at the time.

[quote user="hardley1"]Was not John Terry sent off when they player Chelsea anothet god sent gift[/quote]
Seriously; what!!?

Reminds me of Coventry playing Everton all those year ago.

Everton had won the league but managed to lose to Coventry. Coventry stayed up, we got relegated.