Sign in to follow this  
Feel The Force

Playoffs tonight

[quote user="......and Smith must score."]Give me a nice trip to Brighton over one in Sheffield any day so I''m a Wednesday fan for the next week or so. [/quote]Are you on the sauce again Smithy as i am trying to make sense of that ? [*-)]

Probably be quite a tight game tonight.

Both league games were nil nil.

For me the two players to watch closely are Connor Goldson the Brighton centre back and Gary Hooper.

Goldson is just the sort of player who should be on our radar.

23 years old, 6 ft 3 ins and 8 goals in 106 apps for Shrewsbury.

And Hooper of course should still be with us IMHO.

[quote user="city4eva"]would love to see hooper get a hat trick come on wednesday! [/quote]

Why? Did you not see his tweet? He''s a good championship striker, nothing more.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]Give me a nice trip to Brighton over one in Sheffield any day so I''m a Wednesday fan for the next week or so. [/quote]Are you on the sauce again Smithy as i am trying to make sense of that ? [*-)][/quote]Not had a drop all day. Honest officer.If Brighton fail to get promotion we''ll be looking forward to a nice trip to the AMEX next year. Great day out there last season ( but must confess a drop or two of sauce did pass my lips on that occasion. [;)] )

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]Give me a nice trip to Brighton over one in Sheffield any day so I''m a Wednesday fan for the next week or so. [/quote]Are you on the sauce again Smithy as i am trying to make sense of that ? [*-)][/quote]Not had a drop all day. Honest officer.If Brighton fail to get promotion we''ll be looking forward to a nice trip to the AMEX next year. Great day out there last season ( but must confess a drop or two of sauce did pass my lips on that occasion. [;)] ) [/quote]Brighton are currently 2-0 down [Y]