Sign in to follow this  
Keith Scott

6 relegations in 10 years with 4 clubs.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Last season he got promoted twice.[/quote][:D]

As already pointed out, isn''t this largely to do with the clubs he''s played for? Newcastle have just been relegated again, without him, Wolves have not exactly improved since he left and we were deemed to be relegation fodder anyway.

I think he''s a decent enough player when he wants to be, he did win POTS not too long ago and has commanded some hefty transfer fees. However, his biggest problem is he''s not as good as he thinks he is!

3 X promotions (hopefully 4 next year) and 2 POTS awards as well. Life is never dull with our Seb!

Welcome back Keith. On Saturday you started a thread calling Bassong a c**t. Way over the top I felt to come up with those words to most and surely reserved for the likes of Fred West. PL player or not Watford were riding high last year we took him back stuffed and nearly caught Watford ?

Any way I asked if you could private me your number so I could pass it on and you disappeared. Now you have reappeared ? Do you have the guts to call him a c**t to his face or not ?

I do wonder if we''ll stick with Seb this year. Thing is at Championship level he''s actually alright...

Alex Neil''s pointed comments after Man U indicated SB will not be considered a first choice CB. However still under contract so he will stay maybe will try 7 in 11.