Sign in to follow this  
Thecanaryfan

Team for Everton?

If I was gaffer I would give a few of the youngsters a run out. I suspect Everton will do something similar and rest their older players.

I would love to see this set up tomorrow;

Ruddy

............Martin......... Bennett..............

Pinto.................O''Neil...............Brady

............Godfrey...........Howson............

Jo Murphy.......Maddison.......Redmond

.......................Naismith......................

Subs:

Rudd

Mbok

Olsson

Bassong

Jacob Murphy

Mulumbu

Hoolahan

But my best guess would be the same starting 11 against Watford.

Who would you like to see as a surprise inclusion?

Think Everton will play a strong team, certainly Lukaku, as it may well be his last game for the toffees. As for us, think Neil will start with the same team, most probably Redmond''s last for us.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"]Don''t think Godfrey and Maddison (and maybe J Murphy) are in the PL squad.
[/quote]Quite correct Bor, AN has already said that none of those are allowed to play.  Do keep up canaryfan.

The ones that haven''t been out on loan could play though. The likes of hall johnson, crowe, cantwell, middleton, efete. May aswell get a couple of them some minutes

Lynn Canary wrote;

"The ones that haven''t been out on loan could play though. The likes of hall johnson, crowe, cantwell, middleton, efete. May aswell get a couple of them some minutes"

I''m not so sure. Dont they need squad numbers? Its a shame if so.

----------Ruddy----------

Pinto--Martin--Bassong--Olsson

---------VOO---O''Neil--------------

Redmond--Naismith---Brady

-------------Jerome--------------

Not tactically the best with Naismith partnering Jerome but would like to see how Redmond does in the last game along with VOO.

Would''ve liked to start Mulumbu but it would be unfair now as he''s just been out for basically the whole season, might be worth a go though.

Yer i agree re Vadis. Liked what ive seen of him in his little cameos. Could be big player for us next year if he gets full pre season and stays fit.

I''m not so sure the usual young players that keep being mentioned are anywhere near the answer.

Perhaps one or two may get a look in next season but not sure they will make too much of a contribution. I live in hope that our academy will one day prove a success, profitable or otherwise.