Sign in to follow this  
essexcanary

we are truely awful

i''m not goin to join in the calls for worthy to leave, its too early for that, but we are truely awful.

havin said that, we have nothing or noone to blame it on!!!

ok, u can say we are missing safri but how shallow are we if his absence kills us this easily?

i dont no what to say about our current run but just stick with the lads and hop we get a lucky bounce or something and get our season going again.

too early, at what stage is it not too early to blame it
on the manager. Is the fact these been in charge for years,
spent more money than any manager in club history, and were
no better now than we were under hamilton. still much too
early and whoever could be to blame here. can''t thinl.

How long do you want to give him, till he gets us relegated and makes a laughing stock?

Personally, I think he did poorly last season as well & was responsible for getting us relegated. Look at Wigan & West Ham this season - with a better boss we could have done just as well as them.

Things were going OK with McVeigh in the team, Charlton at centre half and Docherty coming on as a useful substitute up front. But because we were drawing and not winning, Worthy changed it and then we started losing, got relegated and haven''t stopped losing since! I shall never forgive him for sending out such a naively open formation at Fulham, when what was required was to keep it 0-0 till half time, see what the other teams were doing, and then go for it if necessary.