Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Contract Ending in next 12 months

With Redmond only having 12 months left to run and us seemingly going to cash in i thought i would look to see who elses expires in the next 12 months. Not sure if any of these have another years option but according to transfermarket this is the situation.

Summer 16-

Whittaker

Turner

O''Neill

Summer 17-

Ruddy

Rudd

Kean

Bassong

Bennett

Olsson

Tettey

Mulumbu

Vadis

Dorrans

Mcgrandles

Hoolahan

Redmond

Jerome

RVW

Most of those definitely have a further 12 month option which can be activated by the club, I know for sure it is in Tettey''s contract, but I''m pretty confident it is all of them had it written in as standard under McNally to give the club some security.

I would imagine the club won''t be exercising it for RVW at the very least, though.

I think you forgot Murphy x2 expiring in 2017

The only Club options are Tettey and Ruddy I believe

So a mind boggling 17 out of contract next Year, the Club needs to Sell those they don''t want or can''t keep

Redmond, Malumbu, probably Bassong, RWV and get some contracts sorted out asap. Lots of work to do.

Cant see redmond tettey and olsson signing new deals. They will get interest and probably leave this summer.

Should imagine the club will want to offload the likes of Bassong Mulumbu and RVW. Probably big earners there.

Strikes me as not a great situation heading into a post relegation situation. I don''t like the idea that half the team can walk away on a free at the end of the season if we don''t get back up. Difficult to sort out new contracts at this point in time though.

Agreed Jim which is why I said in my post I imagine it isn''t truly the case as the club can activate a further year for most players anyway

With Redmond only having 12 months left to run and us seemingly going to cash in i thought i would look to see who elses expires in the next 12 months. Not sure if any of these have another years option but according to transfermarket this is the situation.

Summer 16-

Whittaker

Turner

O''Neill

Summer 17-

Ruddy

Rudd

Kean

Bassong

Bennett

Olsson

Tettey

Mulumbu

Vadis

Dorrans

Mcgrandles

Hoolahan

Redmond

Jerome

RVW

In fact there are 5 missed off this list Lafferty, Thompson, Morris and Murphy x2, so to make it clear that''s in fact virtually all the squad at 20. Only Howson, Andreu, Martin make it to 2018 and Pinto, Jarvis, Naismith, Klose and Brady to 2019. This is incredibly stupid frankly

I would give new contracts to

Murphy x2, Morris, Olsson, Rudd and Bennett immediately

and consider new ones for Vadis, Tettey and Dorrans if they are around the team in September