Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Result Predictions & Final Table

[quote user="Keith Scott"]That looks about right Highland, think we could possibly get a point out of Man United but still not enough. Bit too eternally miserable for many on here though I fear.[/quote]There, fixed it for you[Y]

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="morty"]Arsenal 1-1 Norwich

Norwich 0-2 Man Utd

Norwich 3-1 Watford

Everton 2-3 Norwich

38 points and safety.Luvvly jubbly.[/quote]
Apologist.
[/quote]So you knew what one was all along. [:P]

[quote user="morty"]Well, that shocked me.[:D][/quote]Like casual racism on the Daily Mail comment section it''s entirely expected.

[quote user="sonyc"]Arsenal 3-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-1 Man Utd

Norwich 3-1 Watford

Everton 2-2 Norwich

36 points

Enough?[/quote]

Pretty much my guess sonyc, but I''d be worried it will come up short by GD or a point.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Some fair assessments of the final games. Anything but blind positivity seems to be lept upon on here at times.[/quote]Incorrect.But writing us off ten games ago, like some were, is rightly criticised.

[quote user="Herman "]FFS,they''re all out....[/quote]Of course they are. However had Arsenal won....

Why does everyone think Everton are so formidable? They have 17 pts from 17 home games. That''s worse than us. They have conceded 30 goals and only scored 29. And they are injury hit and in wretched form.

[quote user="AmericanNorwichFan"]Why does everyone think Everton are so formidable? They have 17 pts from 17 home games. That''s worse than us. They have conceded 30 goals and only scored 29. And they are injury hit and in wretched form.[/quote]Because they can''t see past negativity about the team they, allegedly, support?

Nah, anyone with a slightly negative view on the remaining games is pulled apart on here. Don''t get it. Everyone, however negative or positive, is entitled to their opinion. Yes, people wanting us to go down just so they can be right - that''s a s hit attitude but someone having an opinion that doesn''t see us gaining positive results in the remaining games is fine. It''s just called an opinion.

RDS7, I never said you weren''t entitled to an opinion, I just want to know why you have predicted us to lose to Everton 2-0 even though they have been atrocious at home, are injury hit, and in wretched form?

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]Nah, anyone with a slightly negative view on the remaining games is pulled apart on here. Don''t get it. Everyone, however negative or positive, is entitled to their opinion. Yes, people wanting us to go down just so they can be right - that''s a s hit attitude but someone having an opinion that doesn''t see us gaining positive results in the remaining games is fine. It''s just called an opinion.[/quote]There is absolutely nothing wrong with having an opinion, as long as it is logically formed, and realistic.Who has been "pulled apart" on this thread?Even now, frankly, there is very little in it, a freak win by any of the teams could drastically change people''s outlook.

We are hardly amazing away from home. Plenty of evidence for that too. Plus, Stones, Barkley, Lukaku etc. Think it was a totally fair prediction.

Arsenal 2-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-1 Man Utd

Norwich 2-0 Watford

Everton 1-0 Norwich

and relegation.

Sunderland

------------------------

Norwich

Newcastle

Villa

At this stage of the season predictions go out of the window so let''s hope this one does!

Arsenal 3 Norwich0

Norwich 0 Man U 2

Norwich 2 Watford 1

Everton 3 Norwich 1

Arsenal 1 - 2 Norwich

Norwich 2 - 1 Man Utd

Norwich 2 - 1 Watford

Everton 1 - 2 Norwich

:D

Everton are in terrible form and can''t buy a win at home. So in that situation who do you want to be playing? I ''ll tell you, Norwich City FC. See Crystal Palace away. While everybody was predicting us to get a result i pointed out the reasons it was a nailed on defeat. Seen it too many times over the last 25 years, we have always been a soft touch.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]We are hardly amazing away from home. Plenty of evidence for that too. Plus, Stones, Barkley, Lukaku etc. Think it was a totally fair prediction.[/quote]

Barkley hasn''t scored or assisted in 7 games all competitions. Lukaku also hasn''t scored or assisted in 7 games all competitions. They are weak at the back and can be prone to mistakes.

But if Norwich can''t go away to Swansea, Villa, Palace etc and get points needed, what makes you think Everton is a nailed on victory? Don''t get your logic.

[quote user="Row D Seat 7"]But if Norwich can''t go away to Swansea, Villa, Palace etc and get points needed, what makes you think Everton is a nailed on victory? Don''t get your logic.[/quote]

Didn''t we also beat Man U at home? And west brom? We''re capable, we just have to show up.

Arsenal 2-0 Norwich 
Norwich 1-0 Man Utd 
Norwich 2-1 Watford 
Everton 1-1 Norwich

38pts and staying up [:)]
Cant believe so may fans have given up with 12 pts to play for, it''s not over yet

Just showing up is the problem. Most of the time we don''t. The probability of us winning isn''t very high at all. It certainly could, but probably won''t. And its not wrong to say so.

Do you guys predicting doom and gloom, go to games?Because frankly, if I was tripping over my bottom lip like you, I don''t think I''d bother.

Stupid results will happen but,

Arsenal 4 Norwich 2

Norwich 1 Man U 2

Norwich 1 Watford 0

Everton 3 Norwich 4 (Naismith winner).

6 points. Down on goal difference to Sunlun.