Sign in to follow this  
Row D Seat 7

Result Predictions & Final Table

So, how does everyone think we''ll do in the last four games and what will the final table be?

Here are my result predictions....

Arsenal 4-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-2 Man Utd

Norwich 1-1 Watford

Everton 2-0 Norwich

Table:

Sunderland

-----

Newcastle

Norwich

Villa

So yeah, not optimistic. Over to you guys.

I think we''ll get a win and a draw at Everton, but don''t think it will be enough.

He made a comment about the "soft underbelly of previous years being gone now". After our relatively easy defeats to Palace and Sunderland, not sure that''s quite true.

[quote user="Indy"]I think we''ll get a win and a draw at Everton, but don''t think it will be enough.[/quote]
Four points from Everton sounds more than enough to me.

Bor, a win and a draw at Everton, the win being one of Man U or Watford but I''d take four points from Everton if it helps.

[quote user="Indy"]I think we''ll get a win and a draw at Everton, but don''t think it will be enough.[/quote]Okay, I''ll play - I think we''ll draw, win and lose to Watford.

Arsenal 1-1 Norwich

Norwich 0-2 Man Utd

Norwich 3-1 Watford

Everton 2-3 Norwich

38 points and safety.Luvvly jubbly.

[quote user="morty"]Arsenal 1-1 Norwich

Norwich 0-2 Man Utd

Norwich 3-1 Watford

Everton 2-3 Norwich

38 points and safety.Luvvly jubbly.[/quote]
Apologist.

Looking at remaining fixtures Newcastle are nailed on for 6 points out of the next two games and will probably be playing a deflated Spurs with nothing to play for on final day. Can see Sunderland getting another 4-5 points out of their remaining games. We are looking 1-4 points from our games, nailed on defeats at Arsenal and Everton. So Newcastle to just edge Sunderland for survival i reckon. And i''d much rather Newcastle do survive, sick of Sunderland scraping it by a couple of points every single bloody season. Same goes for Allardyce.

Morty you''re too negative, you''ve got us down to lose to manure! Come on lad, surely you meant 2-0 to us?

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="morty"]Arsenal 1-1 Norwich

Norwich 0-2 Man Utd

Norwich 3-1 Watford

Everton 2-3 Norwich

Apologist.
[/quote]Sorry[:(]

Arsenal 2-0 Norwich Norwich 0-2 Man Utd Norwich 0-1 Watford Everton 3-0 Norwich
Alex Neil plays centre mid versus Man Utd.
Delia''s nephew plays centre mid versus Everton.
Delia''s mum plays at right back versus Watford, subbed off in the 89th minute for Whitaker.

[quote user="Indy"]Morty you''re too negative, you''ve got us down to lose to manure! Come on lad, surely you meant 2-0 to us?[/quote]No, I really didn''t[:D]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="morty"]Arsenal 1-1 Norwich

Norwich 0-2 Man Utd

Norwich 3-1 Watford

Everton 2-3 Norwich

Apologist.
[/quote]Sorry[:(][/quote]
[:D]

[quote user="Keith Scott"]Looking at remaining fixtures Newcastle are nailed on for 6 points out of the next two games and will probably be playing a deflated Spurs with nothing to play for on final day. Can see Sunderland getting another 4-5 points out of their remaining games. We are looking 1-4 points from our games, nailed on defeats at Arsenal and Everton. So Newcastle to just edge Sunderland for survival i reckon. And i''d much rather Newcastle do survive, sick of Sunderland scraping it by a couple of points every single bloody season. Same goes for Allardyce.[/quote]
[img]http://www.wheeliebins.co.uk/media/wysiwyg/smelly_wheelie_bin.jpg[/img]

My predictions are as follows:Arsenal 1 Norwich 2Norwich 0 Man U 1Norwich 2 Watford 1Everton 2 Norwich 0Leaving us with 37pts which should keep us up.

[quote user="Katie Borkins"][quote user="Keith Scott"]Looking at remaining fixtures Newcastle are nailed on for 6 points out of the next two games and will probably be playing a deflated Spurs with nothing to play for on final day. Can see Sunderland getting another 4-5 points out of their remaining games. We are looking 1-4 points from our games, nailed on defeats at Arsenal and Everton. So Newcastle to just edge Sunderland for survival i reckon. And i''d much rather Newcastle do survive, sick of Sunderland scraping it by a couple of points every single bloody season. Same goes for Allardyce.[/quote]
[img]http://www.wheeliebins.co.uk/media/wysiwyg/smelly_wheelie_bin.jpg[/img]
[/quote][:D][:D][:D]

Arsenal 3-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-1 Man Utd

Norwich 3-1 Watford

Everton 2-2 Norwich

36 points

Enough?

[quote user="sonyc"]Norwich

36 points

Enough?[/quote]Not quite. I think we''re going to need 37.

Arsenal 5-0 Norwich

Norwich 1-3 Man U

Norwich 2-1 Watford

Everton 3-0 Norwich

3 points - it was the transfer window and our underperformance in the earlier pre-Christmas home games that have caused our relegation

That looks about right Highland, think we could possibly get a point out of Man United but still not enough. Bit too realistic for many on here though I fear.