Sign in to follow this  
he

Crisis

This was really embarrasing. Everton played with a 17 and an 18 year old player in midfield. Norwich end up well beaten by some teenagers. This is a crusis. Is Alex Neil the right manager to take the club forward? Our team is not capable to beat teenagers! What a shame. The win against Watford had never happened if Watford had something to play for.

A lot of player need to move on in the summer. And maybe the manager as well. How in the world have for example Steven Naismith and Matt Jarvis strengthened the team? One of the biggest waste of money in the clubs history.

Based on this season there is not many players worth keeping.

Before everyone panics themselves into an early grave, can I just remind you that yesterday was a dead rubber game between an already relegated team and a team just rid of an increasingly unpopular manager. Yes it was disappointing, but it''s not the end of the club as we know it.

Does it work the same that if the Watford win, wouldn''t have happened if Watford had something to play for, that yesterday''s defeat wouldn''t have happened, if we had something to play for?

It''s not so much the result or the fact that we looked like we didn''t really care, but that the match just highlighted once again our shortcomings as a team - little or no creativity other than Wes, poor finishing and woeful defending.
I didn''t think we were that terrible, just business as usual and a perfect illustration of why we went down.
So no I wouldn''t read too much into the Everton game, but for me it summed up our whole season.