Sign in to follow this  
daisy

Goodison Park

Before yesterday the last time I went to Goodison was in 1975. Well let me tell you it hasn`t changed, what a dump. Are there any worse grounds in the Prem/Champs apart from the obvious turdbucket down the road?

First time I''d been and couldn''t believe how bad it was. Was at the back of the lower tier, the roof is very obstructing as are the pillars. The one saving grace was that as I was surrounded by empty seats I could move up and down the row with the play, meaning I could avoid the pillars!

[quote user="Mind the gap"]Selhurst Park[/quote]Was at Smellhurst a few months ago, and was pleasantly surprised they have replaced seats and have a new snack bar thing going on. Still an awful view, and the surrounding area is like Beirut, mind.

This was my 4th visit and I like it, solid wooden seats, much better than being crammed in with flimsy plastic ones at Old Trafford.  Only downside is the low roof and pillars when you''re in the lower stand.

Shame about the home fans though, a more apathetic bunch would be hard to imagine.

And if you are not at the back of the stand but sitting at the front, the bloody floodlights blind you so you can''t see any of the action there either!